Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2011

mancoverage

64 members have voted

1. 1. 2011 State 2A Champions?

Signal Mountain proved what I have always said last year which is that Trousdale folds when they play a real quality opponent and that is why they wanted no part of Lipscomb or Goodpasture all of those years. Signal Mountain will be a 2nd round playoff team at best in 4A because they will actually have to play against good teams week in and week out. Trousdale may win a state title again now that Signal Mountain is gone but it will not mean anything because they are right back to where they won their other titles. When Trousdale beats someone besides Red Boiling Springs or Pickett that will be the day I give them credit. Beating the Helen Keller School of the Blind means nothing to me so go brag about it somewhere else Trousdale fans. Signal Mountain ain't even that good and it will show now that they gotta play real competition too.

:roflol: BAM :roflol: iz at aLL Ue got... :roflol:

Signal Mountain proved what I have always said last year which is that Trousdale folds when they play a real quality opponent and that is why they wanted no part of Lipscomb or Goodpasture all of those years. Signal Mountain will be a 2nd round playoff team at best in 4A because they will actually have to play against good teams week in and week out. Trousdale may win a state title again now that Signal Mountain is gone but it will not mean anything because they are right back to where they won their other titles. When Trousdale beats someone besides Red Boiling Springs or Pickett that will be the day I give them credit. Beating the Helen Keller School of the Blind means nothing to me so go brag about it somewhere else Trousdale fans. Signal Mountain ain't even that good and it will show now that they gotta play real competition too.

are you kin to LeBron?

• Upvote 2

Roy:

ELA is not Grunt that I can promise you. The screeen name ELA contains the initials of a west-TN head football coach who formerly coached at a 5A middle Tennessee school. I'll give you a further hint and say that that 5A school, during his time as head coach there, played Smith County in back-to-back seasons. I'll go back further than this and be specific when I say ELA coached at Stewart County prior to those stops.

Now having said that:

Anyone who calls out Trousdale County is crazy. As I posted in my poll of "Top 5 Programs Over the Last 20 Years"..........Trousdale County Yellow Jacket Football is among the most elite in the state's history. Others on this short list include Alcoa, Maryville, Riverdale, Milan, Goodpasture, David Lipscomb, South Pittsburg, Brentwood Academy, and Montgomery Bell Academy.

If I had to give an all-time Top 10 list I would list those schools and also give an honorable mention nod to Dobyns Bennett who prior to the TSSAA inception (in 1969) was one of the powerhouses in high school football in this state.

True, I'm nowhere near being ELA. Know the name quite well from the Political boards in times gone by (thank

goodness ). ELA is the only coach I know of that keeps a U-Haul on standby. Doesn't hang around at any

school very long....usually a year or two, max.

As for the Brooklyn poster ( can't expect much with Brooklyn in the name ), referencing playing

Lipscomb & Goodpasture, TC has played both in earlier years.

Lipscomb...in 1935 & 1982....1935, TC 6..Lipscomb 0.... 1982 TC 8 Lipscomb 7

Goodpasture.. in 1991 & 1992...1991 TC TC 13....G'pasture 14....1992 TC 28....G'pasture 7.

Don't see a lot of fear there, TC did rather well. Didn't leave their sweatervest hanging on the fence.

TC has put a ton of work into being in the elite group you mentioned above. Nopw with over 100 yrs. opf

football behind them, I can't see much changing on the Creekbank.

It's easy to get on the forum & hide in a gillie suit & throw rocks at another team.

Happens all the time. Next year, Brooklyn, get on the schedule & take your best shot!!

**Credit for the info goes to Ole3Putt.**

True, I'm nowhere near being ELA. Know the name quite well from the Political boards in times gone by (thank

goodness ). ELA is the only coach I know of that keeps a U-Haul on standby. Doesn't hang around at any

school very long....usually a year or two, max.

As for the Brooklyn poster ( can't expect much with Brooklyn in the name ), referencing playing

Lipscomb & Goodpasture, TC has played both in earlier years.

Lipscomb...in 1935 & 1982....1935, TC 6..Lipscomb 0.... 1982 TC 8 Lipscomb 7

Goodpasture.. in 1991 & 1992...1991 TC TC 13....G'pasture 14....1992 TC 28....G'pasture 7.

Don't see a lot of fear there, TC did rather well. Didn't leave their sweatervest hanging on the fence.

TC has put a ton of work into being in the elite group you mentioned above. Nopw with over 100 yrs. opf

football behind them, I can't see much changing on the Creekbank.

It's easy to get on the forum & hide in a gillie suit & throw rocks at another team.

Happens all the time. Next year, Brooklyn, get on the schedule & take your best shot!!

**Credit for the info goes to Ole3Putt.**

June 15, 1861

Hindquarters in the Saddle

Headquarters in the Hat

Dear Mr. Grunt,

Regarding your previous missive,we also suffer under the cowardly assaults from those who seek our lives from concealment. The passage of time does not change the fact that those who pursue such means are of a low order. It does not matter the cause they support. A sniper is a coward in any conflict, regardless of the era.

The only thing lower than a sniper is a spy who dresses in the wrong uniform, and we hang their scalps from a fence. I am sure you can empathize.

P.S. My men are suffering from want of sustenance. Could you direct us to some source of pigs in your area? We intend to initiate legal asset forfeiture proceedings, if you know what I mean.

Your Obedient Servant,

Capt. Ferguson

Apparently so. LOL The "persecution" rests.

Mr. Grunts/ELA I can't believe that such a huge supporter of Trousdale-Heartsville Football refuses to even acnowledge what years he played and gratuwaited from Trousdale-Heartsville. I figured you'd be as proud as mother hen of ur alama matter but you don't even claim it. What a bunch of mess.

Mr. Grunts/ELA I can't believe that such a huge supporter of Trousdale-Heartsville Football refuses to even acnowledge what years he played and gratuwaited from Trousdale-Heartsville. I figured you'd be as proud as mother hen of ur alama matter but you don't even claim it. What a bunch of mess.

Mr./Mrs. Jr., with your vast knowledge & contacts, why do you continue to embarrass yourself by

continually asking folks on the "T", a never ending list of meaningless questions.

Climb on the short bus & they can get you home so your photo doesn't end up on a milk carton

somewhere.

Mr./Mrs. Jr., with your vast knowledge & contacts, why do you continue to embarrass yourself by

continually asking folks on the "T", a never ending list of meaningless questions.

Climb on the short bus & they can get you home so your photo doesn't end up on a milk carton

somewhere.

Mr. ELA/Grunts I'm just gonna throw it out their that you never played for or gratuwaited from Trousedale-Heartsville and that you are little embearrassed about that. I can only sirmize that that's why you keep refusing to answer my simplest of qwuestions. Youthink I'm joking cause I'm not. Proof me wrong.

somewhere.

People that ride "short buses" consist of physically and mentally handicapped children.I'm more than certain that some of the parents that read and post on Coach T have children or a close family member that has to ride a "short bus".Try being smooth sometime, you schmuck...smooth like Keiths Stones!