Best in Chattanooga

icecold06

Your absolutely right and that is only because their division is weak...thats why i say the city is weak...Tyner and Redbank dont have the post to win and Howard doesnt have the guard play...now Red Bank can get hot and make a run but i seriously doubt it

so you all dont think McCallie can win in DII.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your absolutely right and that is only because their division is weak...thats why i say the city is weak...Tyner and Redbank dont have the post to win and Howard doesnt have the guard play...now Red Bank can get hot and make a run but i seriously doubt it

...After beating Ooltewah and Red Bank this past week I feel pretty good about our post players...they are much better than they were earlier in the season and next Thursday we will see how much they have improved when we come to Howard...our District will be a toss-up but these last two weeks should get everybody ready!!

this thread has died down but i guess now people see what i mean when i say there are really no solid teams in chattanooga this year...look at the top five teams people were placing on the list...there is no clear favorite for top five...Howard was laughed at put then rolled off some wins then lost two in a row one to a team they already beat...but the third night beating a team that they lost to and winning by 13 and the paper read that howard was to strong in the inside for CSAS but i remember someone saying that CSAS was equal to them in the inside...WHERE ARE YOU?

...The pre-season favorites according to Gene Henley in the Times-Free Press 11/21/2010 were as follows:

1.McCallie

2.Red Bank

3.Ooltewah

4.Arts & Science

5.Hamilton Heights

...Just goes to show that you can't put much 'stock' in any poll or list...Howard or Tyner wasn't even mentioned in the article...The "Rams" have beaten 3 of the 5 teams and split with Red Bank...I am ready for the District 6AA tournament to start...it's only a couple of weeks away!!!

...The pre-season favorites according to Gene Henley in the Times-Free Press 11/21/2010 were as follows:

1.McCallie

2.Red Bank

3.Ooltewah

4.Arts & Science

5.Hamilton Heights

...Just goes to show that you can't put much 'stock' in any poll or list...Howard or Tyner wasn't even mentioned in the article...The "Rams" have beaten 3 of the 5 teams and split with Red Bank...I am ready for the District 6AA tournament to start...it's only a couple of weeks away!!!

I had Red Bank picked at the beginning of the season but they have proved to have too much attitude problems to be able to play consistent ball. Howard is my pick to win the District 6AA tournament with Tyner coming in second. As far as the best in Chattanooga, Ooltewah still has to be ranked in one of the top three places. There recent losses come with a starter on the bench for discipline reasons.

1.McCallie

2.Red Bank

3.Ooltewah

4.Arts & Science

5.Hamilton Heights

My current top 5 in the city:

1. Tyner

2. CSAS

3. Red Bank

4. Howard

5. McCallie

My current top 5 in the city:

1. Tyner

2. CSAS

3. Red Bank

4. Howard

5. McCallie

I think this may be the top five but not in the right order...Howard again beat Tyner by double digits...but i really dont know who is better of the four..Howard McCallie Red Bank and Tyner but i dont feel Tyner is #1..i dont feel either of the four has done enough to be #1...but i think that CSAS is not in the top 5!!!

I think this may be the top five but not in the right order...Howard again beat Tyner by double digits...but i really dont know who is better of the four..Howard McCallie Red Bank and Tyner but i dont feel Tyner is #1..i dont feel either of the four has done enough to be #1...but i think that CSAS is not in the top 5!!!

Tyner and McCallie play this week. That will be a fun game to watch. Both teams are gearing up for post season and should be hitting their stride.

Who would you replace CSAS with in the top 5?

Baylor or Ooltewah...or not even have a top five...lol...it was just funny how CSAS was #2 on the list i was really joking but u were just being Bias like i always am.... Didnt they lose to Hixson?

Actually I wasnt being biased I didnt refute your argument I just asked who you would replace CSAS with in the top 5. But I am going to do like you and make an excuse: Yes CSAS lost to Hixson they also had two players, out one being their leading scorer.