Greenville,best FB team in the world?

dvp4life

I wish Alcoa would move up to 4A in 2013 it was funny seeing Signal Mountain moving to 4A to get away from Alcoa.

Well that is not the decision of us fans. But dang what a program (Alcoa), I really wanted to be with Tyner and Polk but whatever! Go Eagles!

And yes Greenville looked good at Cookeville. (that is what this thread was about) Good luck to all programs in 2011!

Yeah! Go and get a North Carolina boy to get the gold ball for greenville :popcorneater:

Like it or not.

Greeneville didn't go and get anyone. If you referring to Carmichael he is originally from Cocke County. His mother is Indian and lived in Cherokee. NC were he moved for a year because of family problems. He moved to Greeneville to live with another family member (Family Problems again). The kid has been through a lot

• Upvote 2

Yeah! Go and get a North Carolina boy to get the gold ball for greenville :popcorneater:

Like it or not.

Might get a whole lot more with the press Willie was getting in Asheville...funny, he only lived in NC for 1 season of football...you would have thought he was a hometown boy the way the Asheville paper was reporting it. Think they would have done some homework and found he was an East Tennessee native. Oh well, I guess we'll have to warm up the bus to truck'em back over the mountain.

There are haters everywhere, GHS just did what it needed too do like it or not.

I am not a hater my friend but a person of facts.

1st I agree it takes two to make a pair and secondly until Maryville got out of the way in 4A Greenville did not even get a sniff of a gold ball. Check the last few times GHS got west of Morristown in previous years.

Enjoy being a state championship winner but there might have been two teams here in Blount Co who would have cleaned Greenvilles plow this year.