Best in 4A 2011

realmenwearred

• 3 months later...

Well, we must have faced the best...'cause we are the BEST!

Big talk from a team who hasn't played it's first 4A game yet...

Well barb,

We are pretty darn good, but we gotta prove it. I believe we are a serious contender for the 4a title, but I won't start crowing until after week 5.

I ain't sure yet if ole Waterboy is a testosterone infused Signal fan/player or a poser tryin to get our competition riled. :rolleyes:

Well barb,

We are pretty darn good, but we gotta prove it. I believe we are a serious contender for the 4a title, but I won't start crowing until after week 5.

I ain't sure yet if ole Waterboy is a testosterone infused Signal fan/player or a poser tryin to get our competition riled. :rolleyes:

Finally someone from the Mt that has some since.. Your right all this dont mean nothing til you get deep in a 4A playoff... but it fun to talk about it now....

Big talk from a team who hasn't played it's first 4A game yet...

I beg your pardon!Our scimmage with 6A Soddy is a testament that our program is ready for the next level.We dismantled their awful program with relative ease by a score of 80 - 12.You may ask...why 80-12?It was a given that Signal would make a 2 point conversion on each touchdown, and Soddy would never make an extra point against us.Barb,4A will merely be a temporary playground for Signal as we wait for the move to big time ball.Youll see.

I beg your pardon!Our scimmage with 6A Soddy is a testament that our program is ready for the next level.We dismantled their awful program with relative ease by a score of 80 - 12.You may ask...why 80-12?It was a given that Signal would make a 2 point conversion on each touchdown, and Soddy would never make an extra point against us.Barb,4A will merely be a temporary playground for Signal as we wait for the move to big time ball.Youll see.

The Goat sez: Do tell...I predict SM's playoff hopes will die of GANGGREENE! :thumb:

I think our record is 10-0 against 3/4A teams right now.

right now you are still a 2A school. Greeneville beat 6A Jefferson County (who finished 5-5) It doesn't make us a 6A powerhouse. Chattanooga area is full of 3A and 4A scrubs. Thump your chest when you have a quality win in 4A...