Dyer County and Robert Hubbs

burgman

Hubbs is a great player but he has at least three guys who are better than him at this point in the 2013 class. Johnathan "J3" Williams (Southwind), Nick King (Memphis East), and Shannon Hale (Science Hill) are the players who at this point are better than him, in my opinion.

Well it s my opinion that Jon J3 Williams is just slow and has no defensive game, same for Nick and I wasn't at all impressed with Mr Hale lousy footwork ...I guess we will see who in the hunt come the end of season.....I'm not saying they are bad player's while at the same time I'm saying they are... trying to work it the way you do...

Well it s my opinion that Jon J3 Williams is just slow and has no defensive game, same for Nick and I wasn't at all impressed with Mr Hale lousy footwork ...I guess we will see who in the hunt come the end of season.....I'm not saying they are bad player's while at the same time I'm saying they are... trying to work it the way you do...

J3 is 6-9 can pass and handle the ball can shoot the trey ball and he blocks shots and bound Nick King 6-6 can shoot the trey get to the rim at will and how many kids at their age are good defenders

Hubbs is top 10, but I think Austin Nichols should DEFINITELY be ahead of him, and Markell Crawford and Jajuan Johnson are pretty good guards.

I saw the Nichols kid earlier this month at Liberty and I just don't see him being better than Hubbs. Crawford is also behind Hubbs in my eye. Crawford was actually kind of a disappointment to me the two times I have seen him this year.

Bad players huh? They are all already 4-star recruits on the national scene. Hubbs has the potential to be a 3 or 4 star recruit also but to say any of the players mentioned are bad players is crazy.

Let's please rememeber these kids are Soph's and things like speed and footwork, especially footwork, are skills still needed to be developed. How many HS coaches, especially in Memphis, or anywhere else spend time on footwork? Not many. It would be a good thing if they did but most don't.