Findlay Prep vs Yates

feartheveer

Did anyone else catch the Findlay Prep vs Yates game on ESPN last night? Those kids were amazinging!!! Granted, Findlay Prep isn't your typical High School Bball team, but my goodness, those kids could flat out ball. There isn't a team in Tennessee that could stay within 25 points of that team....Melrose included. Those kids looked far and above any talent that I have seen in TN...again, they are the amongst the eliteest high school talent in the country. I was also impressed by Yates. Those kids from Houston were incredible. Just thought I would post this to get anyone else's thoughts on these two teams

Did anyone else catch the Findlay Prep vs Yates game on ESPN last night? Those kids were amazinging!!! Granted, Findlay Prep isn't your typical High School Bball team, but my goodness, those kids could flat out ball. There isn't a team in Tennessee that could stay within 25 points of that team....Melrose included. Those kids looked far and above any talent that I have seen in TN...again, they are the amongst the eliteest high school talent in the country. I was also impressed by Yates. Those kids from Houston were incredible. Just thought I would post this to get anyone else's thoughts on these two teams

Lol veer, white station just lost to findlay prep by five in the mike miller classic down in memphis just a few weekends ago, lol. Like chipper said, hollins scored 46 in the game. The head coach was quoted as saying he mightve been one of the top five players he had coached against. That coming from findlay prep coach. So much for saying that no one in tennessee could play with them considering white station isn't even the projected number one team out of memphis.

Well, afterall they're still a high school team indian. Not a normal hs team, lol. After watching oak hill a couple of weeks ago against melrose and watching findlay prep last night on tv, I think oak hill might be a little better with their only slight advantage being down in the post. Guard wise, I think both oak hill and findlay are equal. It'd be a huge game if those two were to play.

Veer, white station actually beat melrose in one of the early games this season. Don't let that fool ya though. According to rivals, memphis is the best in the country when it comes to mens hs basketball. Melrose was ranked number one in the nation. I don't imagine they are anymore with losses to white station and oak hill.