Team Rankings

coachknepper

12/21/10

D-1

1. Bradley Central (LAST WEEK: won Bradley Invitational with 262 pts)

2. Soddy Daisy (LAST WEEK: finished 8th at McCallie with 142 pts; OTHER: have defeated McCallie 59-19 , lost to Christian Brothers 31-30, def Cleveland 40-25, lost to Collins Hill (GA) 42-21)

3. Cleveland (LAST WEEK: finished 7th at McCallie with 143.5 pts; OTHER: have defeated Ooltewah 39-25, def Father Ryan 40-27, def Christian Brothers 35-24, lost to Soddy Daisy 40-25)

4. Franklin (LAST WEEK: won the Franklin Invitational with pts; OTHER have defeated Clarksville 39-25, def Blackman 59-16, lost to Father Ryan 33-27)

5. Ooltewah (LAST WEEK: finished 4th at Bradley with 134 pts; OTHER: have lost to Clevleand 39-25)

6. Independence (LAST WEEK: finished 3rd at Franklin; OTHER: lost to McCallie 35-31)

7. Science Hill <<<NEED UPDATE ON TOPPERS>>>

8. Ravenwood (OTHER: won the Clarksville Slamfest def Clarksville 35-29, def Cookeville 67-6, and def Beech 46-34)

9. Clarksville (LAST WEEK: finished 2nd at Franklin; OTHER: have defeated Blackman, lost to Franklin 39-25, lost to Father Ryan)

10. Blackman (LAST WEEK: finished 5th at Bradley with 132.5 pts; OTHER: have lost to Clarskville, Franklin, and Bradley Central, defeated Mt. Juliet and Siegel.

Also: Tullahoma, Mt. Juliet, Beech, Hendersonville, Brentwood, Collierville, Rossview

D-2

1. Christian Brothers (LAST WEEK: finished 1st at Tiger Classic in Missouri with 342.5 pts; OTHER: def Father Ryan 42-19, def Franklin 49-15, lost to Cleveland 35-24, def Soddy Daisy 31-30)

2. McCallie (LAST WEEK: finished 1st at McCallie Invitational with 212.5 pts; OTHER: have defeated Independence 35-31, lost to Soddy Daisy 59-19, lost to Collins Hill 49-17)

3. Baylor (LAST WEEK: finished 2nd at McCallie with 169.5 pts)

4. Father Ryan (LAST WEEK: finished 5th at McCallie with 146 pts; OTHER: have defeated Blackman, Clarksville, Franklin 33-27, lost to Christian Brothers 42-19)

5. MBA

Also: St. Bendedict at Auburndale, Briarcrest

Overall (TSSAA Coaches' Poll)

1. Bradley Central LW: #1 (1)

2. Christian Brothers LW:#4 (2)

3. Soddy Daisy LW: #2 (4)

4. Cleveland LW: #3 (5)

5. McCallie LW: #6 (3)

6. Baylor LW: #5 (6)

7. Father Ryan LW: #7 (7)

8. Franklin LW: #9 (8)

9. Ooltewah LW: #10 (14)

10. Independence LW: #8 (10)

Edited by coachknepper

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12/21/10

D-1

1. Bradley Central (LAST WEEK: won Bradley Invitational with 262 pts)

2. Soddy Daisy (LAST WEEK: finished 8th at McCallie with 142 pts; OTHER: have defeated McCallie 59-19 , lost to Christian Brothers 31-30, def Cleveland 40-25, lost to Collins Hill (GA) 42-21)

3. Cleveland (LAST WEEK: finished 7th at McCallie with 143.5 pts; OTHER: have defeated Ooltewah 39-25, def Father Ryan 40-27, def Christian Brothers 35-24, lost to Soddy Daisy 40-25)

4. Franklin (LAST WEEK: won the Franklin Invitational with pts; OTHER have defeated Clarksville 39-25, def Blackman 59-16, lost to Father Ryan 33-27)

5. Ooltewah (LAST WEEK: finished 4th at Bradley with 134 pts; OTHER: have lost to Clevleand 39-25)

6. Independence (LAST WEEK: finished 3rd at Franklin; OTHER: lost to McCallie 35-31)

7. Science Hill <<<NEED UPDATE ON TOPPERS>>>

8. Ravenwood (OTHER: won the Clarksville Slamfest def Clarksville 35-29, def Cookeville 67-6, and def Beech 46-34)

9. Clarksville (LAST WEEK: finished 2nd at Franklin; OTHER: have defeated Blackman, lost to Franklin 39-25, lost to Father Ryan)

10. Blackman (LAST WEEK: finished 5th at Bradley with 132.5 pts; OTHER: have lost to Clarskville, Franklin, and Bradley Central, defeated Mt. Juliet and Siegel.

Also: Tullahoma, Mt. Juliet, Beech, Hendersonville, Brentwood, Collierville, Rossview

D-2

1. Christian Brothers (LAST WEEK: finished 1st at Tiger Classic in Missouri with 342.5 pts; OTHER: def Father Ryan 42-19, def Franklin 49-15, lost to Cleveland 35-24, def Soddy Daisy 31-30)

2. McCallie (LAST WEEK: finished 1st at McCallie Invitational with 212.5 pts; OTHER: have defeated Independence 35-31, lost to Soddy Daisy 59-19, lost to Collins Hill 49-17)

3. Baylor (LAST WEEK: finished 2nd at McCallie with 169.5 pts)

4. Father Ryan (LAST WEEK: finished 5th at McCallie with 146 pts; OTHER: have defeated Blackman, Clarksville, Franklin 33-27, lost to Christian Brothers 42-19)

5. MBA

Also: St. Bendedict at Auburndale, Briarcrest

Overall (TSSAA Coaches' Poll)

1. Bradley Central LW: #1 (1)

2. Christian Brothers LW:#4 (2)

3. Soddy Daisy LW: #2 (4)

4. Cleveland LW: #3 (5)

5. McCallie LW: #6 (3)

6. Baylor LW: #5 (6)

7. Father Ryan LW: #7 (7)

8. Franklin LW: #9 (8)

9. Ooltewah LW: #10 (14)

10. Independence LW: #8 (10)

With all due respect coach, Beech lost to Siegel and Blackman only beat Siegel by 10 pts at The county duals so how are they not on the teams to watch?

coach knepper, thanks for the revised team rankings. It makes no sense to me that we combine DI and DII in team rankings. It is not done in any other sport that I know of and I am not sure why it is being done in wrestling. It really does't matter I guess but as a DI fan I like seeing a true ranking of DI teams going into the state(s) tournaments. Thanks again for taking the time to keep us DI fans informed.

coach knepper, thanks for the revised team rankings. It makes no sense to me that we combine DI and DII in team rankings. It is not done in any other sport that I know of and I am not sure why it is being done in wrestling. It really does't matter I guess but as a DI fan I like seeing a true ranking of DI teams going into the state(s) tournaments. Thanks again for taking the time to keep us DI fans informed.

I agree. Thanks Coach Knepper.

I'm lost here. If you look, there are rankings for DI and there are 10 teams ranked. Then there are rankings for DII (separately). THEN, there is a combined section to give people a feel for how each of these stacks up against one another.

So what is it that you want to see differently?