JC Honda/McDonald's Invitational

etownsparky

Congrats to EHS Lady Cyclones for winning the JC Honda/McDonald's Invitational over a quality St. Joseph, WV team last night. The Lady Cyclones didn't play their best, but played well enough to win. Go Lady Cyclones!

Also, congrats to the Hampton Lady Bulldogs for winning 3rd place over Cherokee. I thought you played well against a much bigger team while only having limited services from Weddle.

Congrats to EHS Lady Cyclones for winning the JC Honda/McDonald's Invitational over a quality St. Joseph, WV team last night. The Lady Cyclones didn't play their best, but played well enough to win. Go Lady Cyclones!

Also, congrats to the Hampton Lady Bulldogs for winning 3rd place over Cherokee. I thought you played well against a much bigger team while only having limited services from Weddle.

Thanks sparky and congrats from the Hampton side to the Lady Cyclones. It was a great game to watch between 2 good teams. Hampton has played Cherokee 3 times, one being a scrimmage, and beaten them all 3 times. Amazing when you look at what Cherokee has and last night with Weddle only playing limited minutes I was very encouraged by our effort. We still have a long ways to go but believe that the Lady Dogs will be playing their best at the right time. Congrats and good luck to both teams!

Thank You etownsparky...I am proud of our effort last night...4th game in 4 days...had some girls that were worn out playing their hearts out...we still have quite a few things to improve on and areas to clean up but I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. I greatly enjoy watching the Lady Cyclones play...unless I am on the opposing bench...they play the game with such a passion...the way it should be played...I also thought your daughter played a GREAT game last night...all in all a good night for Carter Co. basketball...

Sure helps to jump out to a big lead in first half with the help of typical free throws. But book won't show it fouls made even in 2nd half.

Try outs foe Eliz. Lady Cyclones in June during summer ball.

Sure helps to jump out to a big lead in first half with the help of typical free throws. But book won't show it fouls made even in 2nd half.

Try outs foe Eliz. Lady Cyclones in June during summer ball.

As usual, you don't have a clue. The first half lead had nothing to do with free throws. As I recall, EHS was whistled for more fouls than St. Joe in the first half. I believe the fouls were even in the second half until St. Joe had to foul the last couple of minutes to stop the clock. Unfortunately, I don't know the totals, but I would be surprised if Betsy wasn't whistled for more total fouls in the game.

As usual, you don't have a clue. The first half lead had nothing to do with free throws. As I recall, EHS was whistled for more fouls than St. Joe in the first half. I believe the fouls were even in the second half until St. Joe had to foul the last couple of minutes to stop the clock. Unfortunately, I don't know the totals, but I would be surprised if Betsy wasn't whistled for more total fouls in the game.

Just stating the facts cartercountyspaky.The way its been with most district refs living in carter county. Get opposing teams top player or players in foul trouble in first half. Watched it happen way too many times and still is happening.

Just stating the facts cartercountyspaky.The way its been with most district refs living in carter county. Get opposing teams top player or players in foul trouble in first half. Watched it happen way too many times and still is happening.

Doodle - first this post has nothing to do with the subject. If you are implying that the only reason the Lady Cyclones are winning is because of favorable officiating, then you are truly delusional and obviously haven't watched them play. If you expect anyone to buy this rubbish you keep posting, then you are going to have to be a little more creative...

Thank You etownsparky...I am proud of our effort last night...4th game in 4 days...had some girls that were worn out playing their hearts out...we still have quite a few things to improve on and areas to clean up but I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. I greatly enjoy watching the Lady Cyclones play...unless I am on the opposing bench...they play the game with such a passion...the way it should be played...I also thought your daughter played a GREAT game last night...all in all a good night for Carter Co. basketball...

I had no doubt you would have the Lady Dawgs whipped into shape. If Weddle can stay healthy, I believe your best basketball is ahead of you. Good luck the rest of the way. I will be pulling for the Lady Dawgs (except when they play the Lady Cyclones of course). I appreciate the kind words about my daughter. She doesn't always play well, but she always plays hard.

Is Weddle hurt or did she get in foul trouble? Thanks!