4a Top Ten for 2011

MountainTroll

Yep, Clinton. There is potential there just depends on how hard a coach wants to work.

I've seen the real estate market here in Chatt and it has held up pretty well. I guess you didn't see the latest census numbers in the paper up there. You know it showed Chatt as having the largest growth and rapidly catching Knox. Over the next 10 years we might very well pass Knox since it has become a stagnant city:) Oh, and a Chatt to Knox move would definitely be moving up, that is moving up North of course, and not moving up in prominence.

As for financial implications I guess it would depend on how bad Clinton wants a coach that has a proven track record of success.

Again not saying Coach D has any interest in the job. Just thought I would poke at you a little since you thought it was too late for coaching changes. From the looks of these boards there appears to be a lot of changes going on all over the state right now. Heck we have an opening here in Chatt at Central. That program has potential just needs some stability in the program. Also Howard is now open.

I need to say I hope Coach D stays at RB as I really do hope the program there stays strong.

None of the jobs mentioned is gonna be as good as what he has at RB... and for the record, I lived in Chattanooga for 10 years and my parents still live there. Lived in Knoxville before making the move to Greeneville via Gatlinburg. I don't see how you can say Knoxville is stagnant...look at how often UT changes coaches! If I had to choose between Knox and Chatt, I think I'd pick Greeneville...I'm sure ya'll feel the same about SM.

None of the jobs mentioned is gonna be as good as what he has at RB... and for the record, I lived in Chattanooga for 10 years and my parents still live there. Lived in Knoxville before making the move to Greeneville via Gatlinburg. I don't see how you can say Knoxville is stagnant...look at how often UT changes coaches! If I had to choose between Knox and Chatt, I think I'd pick Greeneville...I'm sure ya'll feel the same about SM.

Barb, do you know if Greeneville has picked up their final non-conference yet?

The Goat sez; You should show the block on Weedeater to your halfbacks this off season so they can learn to engage head up instead of trying to dive through their opponents knees and ankles. :rolleyes:

You should teach your Linemen/LB to put a kids face in the ground when engage head down or just get more agile.:mrgreen: Sorry Kyle.:blush:

Heck had to fire back.

You should teach your Linemen/LB to put a kids face in the ground when engage head down or just get more agile.:mrgreen: Sorry Kyle.:blush:

Heck had to fire back.

you're trying to insult the technique and agility of a 5'11" 235 lb kid that was a 4 year starter with the school record for most starts, 2 time state champion, just this season had 2 int from de, played TE, QB, and FB this season. was elected all state in 2a, was also elected to the all mid state 3rd string in all classifications and would have started in the east west all star game if it hadn't been for a fractioned leg. and just elected most athletic in his sr. class... just to paint a picture for people who don't know the back ground of who we're talking about. thumb[1].gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 3

you're trying to insult the technique and agility of a 5'11" 235 lb kid that was a 4 year starter with the school record for most starts, 2 time state champion, just this season had 2 int from de, played TE, QB, and FB this season. was elected all state in 2a, was also elected to the all mid state 3rd string in all classifications and would have started in the east west all star game if it hadn't been for a fractioned leg. and just elected most athletic in his sr. class... just to paint a picture for people who don't know the back ground of who we're talking about. thumb[1].gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gif

Wasn't trying to insult the kid. THAT IS WHY I SAID SORRY KYLE. I know how good he is, I was trying to be JOVIAL about your remarks on the Eagle assassination attempt. Holycow IT WAS A POKE BACK OUT YOU GUYS, take a F'N chill pill.

I actully messaged Kyle and told him what game changer he was and would have been if not hurt.

:thumb:

Wasn't trying to insult the kid. THAT IS WHY I SAID SORRY KYLE. I know how good he is, I was trying to be JOVIAL about your remarks on the Eagle assassination attempt. Holycow IT WAS A POKE BACK OUT YOU GUYS, take a F'N chill pill.

I actully messaged Kyle and told him what game changer he was and would have been if not hurt.

:thumb:

what's a jovial? and no one has poked my facemess account because i just checked it! roflolk.gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gif