What is ahead for Goodpasture

cubs1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that all 5 offensive linemen are seniors. That's a big hit no matter what team you are talking about. Can they develop anything to replace them? Did they also play defensive line? Having watched them play a few times, including the annual celebration of Alcoa's dominance, I hope there were several seniors in the defensive backfield. What else will they have to replace?

I understand that all 5 offensive linemen are seniors. That's a big hit no matter what team you are talking about. Can they develop anything to replace them? Did they also play defensive line? Having watched them play a few times, including the annual celebration of Alcoa's dominance, I hope there were several seniors in the defensive backfield. What else will they have to replace?

they'll just recruit whatever they lost so its not really going to matter.

Prove it. Don't say anything unless you have proof to back up your words.

It shocks me how many people like you want to jump on their high horse and act like their school doesnt recruit. Goodpasture recruits just like every other private school and alot of public schools. The reason nobody will turn anyone in for it is because they ALL do it! Some more so then others of course.

It shocks me how many people like you want to jump on their high horse and act like their school doesnt recruit. Goodpasture recruits just like every other private school and alot of public schools. The reason nobody will turn anyone in for it is because they ALL do it! Some more so then others of course.

D2A,

It has nothing to do with being on a "high horse", it has something to do with people making a blanket statement that "everyone recruits". If this is a big problem then gather the proof and turn them in and then that will end this discussion about a private school or a public school.

D2A,

It has nothing to do with being on a "high horse", it has something to do with people making a blanket statement that "everyone recruits". If this is a big problem then gather the proof and turn them in and then that will end this discussion about a private school or a public school.

They make that blanket statement because its true! Im not saying all 300 some odd schools in the state recruit but pretty much everyone thats in a situation to recruit, does. This includes every private school. I dont need to gather proof and turn them in because i personally dont have a problem with it. Like I said before, your not going to have school turning in other schools because they all do it.

They make that blanket statement because its true! Im not saying all 300 some odd schools in the state recruit but pretty much everyone thats in a situation to recruit, does. This includes every private school. I dont need to gather proof and turn them in because i personally dont have a problem with it. Like I said before, your not going to have school turning in other schools because they all do it.

Right.

Prove it. Don't say anything unless you have proof to back up your words.

Goodpasture has a so call "financial aid program" for those who cant afford tuition to attend that school. All of these kids just happen to play sports. :bored: :bored:

I am not a name dropper but in 2003-2005, there where several players on this so called 'program" and 2 are in the NFL right now.

When a assistant coach goes to a middle school and says "Would you like to attend Goodpasture for free? that is recruiting my friend.

Goodpasture their is no need to lie, its ok to go get kids from other schools your just not gonna get my kid he is staying in Hendersonville but just remember to ask yourselves this Goodpasture.................... WWJD?

Goodpasture has a so call "financial aid program" for those who cant afford tuition to attend that school. All of these kids just happen to play sports. :bored: :bored:

I am not a name dropper but in 2003-2005, there where several players on this so called 'program" and 2 are in the NFL right now.

When a assistant coach goes to a middle school and says "Would you like to attend Goodpasture for free? that is recruiting my friend.

Goodpasture their is no need to lie, its ok to go get kids from other schools your just not gonna get my kid he is staying in Hendersonville but just remember to ask yourselves this Goodpasture.................... WWJD?

Please give me the name of the coach and the players names from 2003-2005, and all the details and I will turn them in or you can send it to the TSSAA at 3333 Lebanon Road, PO Box 319, Hermitage, TN 37076 or your statements have no credibility.

First of all, I seriously doubt that an asst coach has the authority do that. But it is a great story to help sell your argument.

Financial aid is awarded only to non athletic students and that rule has been around forever, so as posted before "prove it". You might want to define recruiting, because every school public and private, high schools and colleges, promotes their school to gain students. Now to be ignorant enough to say that all schools give money to get students there and call that recruiting is absurd.

If your student athlete was actually good enough to get the attention of a private school and they offered you a need based finacail aid package to make it free or avery affordable you would be absolutely crazy not to go there because I will guarantee you top to bottom Private schools will give your student a better education than Sumner County Schools.

While you are standing on you religious high horse (wwjd) you might want to re-read your posts and then the 10 commandments. Or is that just jab becasue they are a Christian school and you think they are cheating.