2nd Place - Tucker Bolton of Bradley Central

4th Place - Jay Rudwall of Ooltewah

4th Place - Nolan Lyon of Science Hill

Hwt-

2nd Place - Patrick Benson of Bradley Central

2nd Place - jesse chapman of Cookeville

3rd Place - Alex Sealy of Soddy Daisy

4th Place - Jameson Hicks of Hewitt-Trussville

trackwrestling shows all the complete bracket results/all 5 match rules which eliminated/forfieted some consulation finals matches

Hey BCB,

I do believe that number belongs to your friend from Red Bank, Hixson, and now Heritage. I think you and everyone else knows who it is. I cant believe the things he said in his text messages to you.

Dear BCB,

You may or may not have been made aware, you have been on double secret probation for over 2 years. This probationary period was deemed appropriate by the Purple Royal Police (PRP) after you disgracefully made inappropriate contact with a member of the Royal family - certainly an offense deemed worthy of a death penalty. The Royal family relented in not issuing the penalty but only after intercession on your behalf by some of the purple mommies. During this period of time, (in which you have tried to make nice with the Purple crown), your activity has been monitored very closely. You have been accused of (and found guilty of) cavorting in some very low places, excessive alcoholic related activity and posting some ridiculous insults directed at a couple of outstanding purple wearing dads (evidence of a jealous nature you have). The PRP has still not been able to determine a couple of key questions... 'does this guy have a job?' and 'how does he pay his bills?'.

Even with the knowledge that some of the qualities listed above are some of your better ones, it is still unusual for you to be outright nasty. This message delivered to you via text seems to have brought about a somewhat... aggressive side of you, heretofore, unseen. Therefore, the PRP is requesting that some type of disclosure of this text be made public. Perhaps we could make judgement as to if this is some type of alcohol related overreaction or, indeed, if an injustice has been done. It is the PRP's fervent hope that this message was a friendly jab at you and not something deemed personal, directed at the innocent heirs of your vast fortune.

• Upvote 1

Had my jeans and tennis shoes on Chig.

bcb iii :flower:

So.....BEAR CAT BROWN,,,,what is the update on this, please do not let us down by not giving the update after asking for the boards help to find out who the bottom feeder was that was texting you!

Don't be a shrinking violet now, use your flower power. :flower:

So.....BEAR CAT BROWN,,,,what is the update on this, please do not let us down by not giving the update after asking for the boards help to find out who the bottom feeder was that was texting you!

Don't be a shrinking violet now, use your flower power. :flower:

Petey, I had the text typed up and ready to show the colors of the man but I got another text from his son, which appeared to be very heart felt asking me not to. DAMNN I hate being a big teddy bear with a kind heart.

I will try to leave the short fat ex ASSt coach from red bank, and hixson alone, and I wish his son success.

Petey as for the record setting time that I achieved up the stairs, I was damnn fast and wro, to have told the ref that i didn't think his call was a particular good one. Gave EFT a bad name and that's not my style, boone name way past getting the wrong reputation.

ps somms really digs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petey, I had the text typed up and ready to show the colors of the man but I got another text from his son, which appeared to be very heart felt asking me not to. DAMNN I hate being a big teddy bear with a kind heart.

I will try to leave the short fat ex ASSt coach from red bank, and hixson alone, and I wish his son success.

Petey as for the record setting time that I achieved up the stairs, I was damnn fast and wro, to have told the ref that i didn't think his call was a particular good one. Gave EFT a bad name and that's not my style, boone name way past getting the wrong reputation.

ps somms really digs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B CAT Brown,

thanks for the update. It would have been way more interesting if you were not such a kitten in the middle, but I understand. Plus the yungin' can not help who the daddy is,,,,as the dozen or so girls at GPS know from experience (wink, wink, you ole playboy).

Nice recovery on the ref interaction and his gracious acceptance of your heartfelt apology. (again, wink , wink)

And lastly, stop bringing up that cult loving guys name, he already has a reputation of having an unhealthy attraction to walkenvol and now he is sniffing around my boots too! rodent.