Jefferson County FB 2011

dvp4life

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, not sure. Just what is was told. No first name, just a last name. It could be wrong, it could be right. But I do trust my source.

Cowbell, More Cowbell

Heres what reese had on his facebook;new HC Kenny Cobble,;1994 Mo West high grad;1998 grad of Maryville College,;Def cooridinator at RED BANK HS(Chatt)2002-2010;RED BANK RECORD 59-13,...6 times region Champs in past 6 years.

Heres what reese had on his facebook;new HC Kenny Cobble,;1994 Mo West high grad;1998 grad of Maryville College,;Def cooridinator at RED BANK HS(Chatt)2002-2010;RED BANK RECORD 59-13,...6 times region Champs in past 6 years.

You are correct..Cobble will be the new head coach..This is a joke..They need to call JCHS Hamblen County..The principal had this puzzled figured out from day one..He would come in hire Rogers as Asst Principal, then make him AD. Then bring in a Head coach that has ties from hamblen county..Don't let him fool you..I mean it seems to me that he thinks its all about him than the children or staff..Then he comes in and takes over the conference office for his office..You could park at least 3 cars in it. What the other office wasn't good enough..Oh and by the way watch out Basketball fans cause im sure your gonna be next when season is over..

You are correct..Cobble will be the new head coach..This is a joke..They need to call JCHS Hamblen County..The principal had this puzzled figured out from day one..He would come in hire Rogers as Asst Principal, then make him AD. Then bring in a Head coach that has ties from hamblen county..Don't let him fool you..I mean it seems to me that he thinks its all about him than the children or staff..Then he comes in and takes over the conference office for his office..You could park at least 3 cars in it. What the other office wasn't good enough..Oh and by the way watch out Basketball fans cause im sure your gonna be next when season is over..

I,for one, am not willing to dislike this hire.I think it would be unfair to judge the guy before we have met him.The big question ,(at least at first....is whether he is a fair/honest man?,A man of ethics,truth, and decency?.Then can he rally the "players" and the community?,Next is how much support can he get from the school and county "shot callers"?,Can he get the assistantcoaches and support personel that he wants?Can he begin the process of rebuilding the program?,Weight room participation/enthusiasm.?CAN HE CONVINCE some of these IDIOT parents and QUASI SUPPORTERS to get on board?Can he acknowledge the 87 season once , and then convince everyone that saw that season to FORGET it and move ON?IDK the answer to anything,but I'm willing to wait and see for myself.

I hope he is the good hire. We will know in a few years. I do find it interesting that they got through 36 aps in a few days. Im surprised they hired a def coord given the fact that our def has been pretty good over the past several years. I thought they would have went after an offensive minded coach given this has been our weakness over the same period????? Who knows? Good luck Coach Cobble and welcome to JC.

I think ALL JCHS Fans and Supporters need to give the new coach and his staff 100% SUPPORT. The man has not even been in the job for more than a day and people are ripping him. He brings a good record as a Def Cord and was, from what I am told, Red Bank’s Strength/Conditioning Coach.

Also, I DO NOT care how big someone’s office is or is not. Sounds like size envy to me. If you have a personal beef with Dr. Walker, take it up with him like a man.

Do I think it is odd that they did the hire in a day or so after starting interviews, YES!! As a person who has interviewed 100’s of professionals, it takes normally longer than a week to hire someone at this level.

However, I will support the decision and will give the man a chance.

I hope he likes Cowbells. ;)

Cowbell, More Cowbell.....

I think ALL JCHS Fans and Supporters need to give the new coach and his staff 100% SUPPORT. The man has not even been in the job for more than a day and people are ripping him. He brings a good record as a Def Cord and was, from what I am told, Red Bank’s Strength/Conditioning Coach.

Also, I DO NOT care how big someone’s office is or is not. Sounds like size envy to me. If you have a personal beef with Dr. Walker, take it up with him like a man.

Do I think it is odd that they did the hire in a day or so after starting interviews, YES!! As a person who has interviewed 100’s of professionals, it takes normally longer than a week to hire someone at this level.

However, I will support the decision and will give the man a chance.

I hope he likes Cowbells. ;)

Cowbell, More Cowbell.....

Congrats on your new hire....I am a Red Bank parent/fan/alumni and it was a sad day when we learned that we were losing Coach Cobble because everyone here assumed that he was pretty much the coach-in wating for when our head coach retires. Cobble has been with Coach Daniels for the last 13 years and has had a great mentor that teaches discipline amongst his players and is a man of morals and ethics, I believe Cobble will be the same as head coach. All the players loved and respected Cobble as a Coach and man and he earned that respect.

It sounds like you all have alot issues up there but I don't believe that he will let that destract him from his responsiblities as a coach and will do whats right for the kids and the school. I think time will show that he will make a very good head coach. I believe your administration hired the right man for the job but I do wish we still had him for next year.

good luck.

Congrats on your new hire....I am a Red Bank parent/fan/alumni and it was a sad day when we learned that we were losing Coach Cobble because everyone here assumed that he was pretty much the coach-in wating for when our head coach retires. Cobble has been with Coach Daniels for the last 13 years and has had a great mentor that teaches discipline amongst his players and is a man of morals and ethics, I believe Cobble will be the same as head coach. All the players loved and respected Cobble as a Coach and man and he earned that respect.

It sounds like you all have alot issues up there but I don't believe that he will let that destract him from his responsiblities as a coach and will do whats right for the kids and the school. I think time will show that he will make a very good head coach. I believe your administration hired the right man for the job but I do wish we still had him for next year.

good luck.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on your former coach!I have checked with a few sources and have heard very similar positive statements about Coach Cobble.Thanks also for the "good Luck" comment.We are gonna need it.Our County issues are so ingrained it would take days to tell them all to you.Suffice to say we have Crooked elected officials who have have been wheelin/deal,n/and steal'n for generations.We also many

"entitled " residents that believe that just because their ancestors are "FROM HERE " then they should get all the "starting" positions and all the "playing time" regardless of skill levels.He will have is hands full,but lets hope everyone can put their agenda aside and lets try to build this team up into a program.