new predictions

SWEETWATER

'Sourwater' You must have finally finished that plate of crow. You probably could do well worrying about your team without sticking that nose in LA's business like you've been trying to do. :thumb:

Correct me if I am wrong and I know you will LA shot 12 free throws in the 4th quater and Cannon County shot 12 the whole game!! Any cooking done that nite was done in Overton CO. Ramsey with 4 fouls will never get that that 5th. It may be different down here, air is not as thin and maybe the men in stripes will step up. Did not know LA had a Business What do they sell? :huh:

Lets wait and see if we make it through the district tournament before you cook me up any crow. I don't think I would call beating 3 average district teams "Rolling". If those other district teams can do anything in the region tournament, then it might mean a little more.

Added by Blackberry Curve

You sound a whole lot like someone else who would never admit being wrong.

Correct me if I am wrong and I know you will LA shot 12 free throws in the 4th quater and Cannon County shot 12 the whole game!! Any cooking done that nite was done in Overton CO. Ramsey with 4 fouls will never get that that 5th. It may be different down here, air is not as thin and maybe the men in stripes will step up. Did not know LA had a Business What do they sell? :huh:

OH WOW! Now, you got beat by the refs? How would someone like you, whose mama wouldn't even let him go to the game know what happened. Just eat your crow and keep listening to the games on the radio. Maybe 'mama' will let you go to a home game. :lol:

OH WOW! Now, you got beat by the refs? How would someone like you, whose mama wouldn't even let him go to the game know what happened. Just eat your crow and keep listening to the games on the radio. Maybe 'mama' will let you go to a home game. :lol:

If "The Academy" taught to read corectly then you would see how Mr. Sweetwater has gave LA its deserved respect all year, even when some of your own has not....(waaahh politcs, waaahhh underachieve, waaahhh district record, etc...) He simply stated facts, but he did not say that we "got beat by the refs".

If "The Academy" taught to read corectly then you would see how Mr. Sweetwater has gave LA its deserved respect all year, even when some of your own has not....(waaahh politcs, waaahhh underachieve, waaahhh district record, etc...) He simply stated facts, but he did not say that we "got beat by the refs".

I have given LA they credit and respect they deserve. We did not get beat by the ref's just a odd foul count. Ramsey who is a good player and played good that nite knew he had commited his 5th with 2:41 to go when he slammed the ball on the floor. But that did not beat us. CC leading by 10 I think around 3 minutes to go and LA hit two three pointers that was a back breaker. A couple of poor shot selections around that time did not help. I was at the Ballgame. My Mama was in the parking lot sweeping up Rabbit fur because we never went home after beating a good Upperman team two nites earlier. WE HAD TO EAT SOMETHING :hungry:

I have given LA they credit and respect they deserve. We did not get beat by the ref's just a odd foul count. Ramsey who is a good player and played good that nite knew he had commited his 5th with 2:41 to go when he slammed the ball on the floor. But that did not beat us. CC leading by 10 I think around 3 minutes to go and LA hit two three pointers that was a back breaker. A couple of poor shot selections around that time did not help. I was at the Ballgame. My Mama was in the parking lot sweeping up Rabbit fur because we never went home after beating a good Upperman team two nites earlier. WE HAD TO EAT SOMETHING :hungry:

:thumb::roflol:

If you wasn't blaming the refs then what was the purpose of the post? Every team notices the calls against their team and I can assure you neither of the Ramsey boys get any favortism from the refs! Matter of fact they get picked at by the refs and cant play as aggressive as their counterparts. Granted, that is what every big man deals with and it has always been that way. Wheaton proved that last night when he stared at Mason after a bad call, just itching to T him up! Would love to see all players be allowed to use the same physical play no matter the size.

If you wasn't blaming the refs then what was the purpose of the post? Every team notices the calls against their team and I can assure you neither of the Ramsey boys get any favortism from the refs! Matter of fact they get picked at by the refs and cant play as aggressive as their counterparts. Granted, that is what every big man deals with and it has always been that way. Wheaton proved that last night when he stared at Mason after a bad call, just itching to T him up! Would love to see all players be allowed to use the same physical play no matter the size.

Wow...and you guys thought Sweetness was whining about refs!

So I noticed sorry. Come on 12 fouls in 1 quater for LA compared to 12 for CC the opposing team the whole game!! You do know that in basketball they play with the round ball not spherical (football)! Boy it don't take much to trip yalls trigger up there does it. Pre-season meetings were that a elbow thrown above the shoulders was a automatic ejection which that will not happen up there that is the reason I did not even bring that up. Read my previous statement on the game which stated the ref's did not loose the game for us. Give me a full report!

Wow...and you guys thought Sweetness was whining about refs!

Dont try turning this on me, I wouldnt have even commented on the refs if SW hadnt started it by saying that the refs wont give Ramsey his 5th. Everyone has to deal with the "poor quality of refs" we have, so lets move on to better things to talk about! :mrgreen: