District 9-A

CoffeeBreak

Eagleville 4 Huntland 3. Both pitchers did well scattering hits for the most part. In the last inning Huntlands pitcher lost some of his control, I'm sure he was getting tired and Eagleville managed to get the lead off hitter on with a double and then the winning run scored on a wild pitch. Very good game. Tomorrow will likely be a nailbitter as well.

Eagleville 4 Huntland 3. Both pitchers did well scattering hits for the most part. In the last inning Huntlands pitcher lost some of his control, I'm sure he was getting tired and Eagleville managed to get the lead off hitter on with a double and then the winning run scored on a wild pitch. Very good game. Tomorrow will likely be a nailbitter as well.

Who were the pitchers? Smith vs. Bradley?

Cascade 2 Moore Co. 1.

Champions had a great team effort. Rippy pitched a great game.

I would say great. Gave up one hit in the 1st and then shut down the next 18 batters. Two runs off of Carkuff doubles and follow with Klages two RBI's to get him in. Moore County will beat allot of teams this year. Cascade 5&0. Next up Culleoka.

• Upvote 1