What has happened to this forum?

crimsontide43

The price is too high for Coacht Plus ($24) and if you don't sign up for Plus, you have to put up with a lot of pop-ups and ads. That might have something to do with it. Plus if you talk about anything other than pretty much specific scores, they close the thread. Thats just some of the stuff that bothers me, but I still use the site.

Part of the recent lack of posts has been lack of games, the team here has had 4 postponed or possibly wiped off the schedule (2 district, 2 non-district that are less priority).

If your interest is in which coaches are terrible and should be fired, which groups of fans are redneck, racist, any other negative, which players are terrible and shouldn't ever be on the floor, or want to talk about anything and everything other than basketball, then yes you'd probably find things dull. <_<

Part of the recent lack of posts has been lack of games, the team here has had 4 postponed or possibly wiped off the schedule (2 district, 2 non-district that are less priority).

If your interest is in which coaches are terrible and should be fired, which groups of fans are redneck, racist, any other negative, which players are terrible and shouldn't ever be on the floor, or want to talk about anything and everything other than basketball, then yes you'd probably find things dull. <_<

We have had the same amount postponed, but seems we'll be able to get them in.

Agree with the rest of your post also... pretty good, in-depth discussions so far :thumb:

This site definately isn't what it was when I first started posting in 2003. A lot of people would support their school by getting on here telling scores and updates about the games, but you just don't see that support on here anymore. I still get on here poke fun at a couple of people to get a good stir and have some fun but though I still love the website it just isn't as fun as it used to be!

If you post a topic fans will respond. You have two camps, nowadays- one that asks "how can you let me people say those things" and the other which says "why won't you let us say those things". We still try to stay somewhere in the middle but with the necessity of numerous moderators you get different responses from them, too. If you look around the boards, though, you will see that people still read and respond if the topic is one they care about.