Region 6A

Vandychris

As I stated, if you disagree with my opinions, that is fine by me--you know what they say about opinions. That said--I wish you would post on here more often--your insights to the game itself, be it girls or boys basketball, softball, or baseball, are very intriguing to me. I also think that with your knowledge being shared within these boards, and the values that you stand for, we would all be much better off and much more educated on the things discussed herein. So, in summarization, if I have offended you, you have my apologies. Just keep in mind that its an opinion based message board with additional information being passed within through various sources. Sometimes, in high school sports, as well as in college and the pros, those sources can be wrong. Oh and as for another coach that I have posted about, I cant think a coach is good when he takes a substate team with everyone returning and not even win 50% of his games nor make a region tournament. I don't know what he has done different with this team, but clearly he did not get the results that the previous coach did.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Franks, I understand what you are saying, but I think you are blowing this out of porportion. I definantly don't agree with everything Vandy says, but he has been on here supporting Summertown all season and he is entitled to his opinion. The only thing I would say to Vandy (and glazed) is be carefull how agressively you go after 11A fans. 12A may be on top now, but it was only a few seasons ago that Cully and Moore Co. were dominating the region. As far as "insider information" I think everybody understands that this is just a casual message board that is ment for fun.

Coach T is:

70% players and Parents talking trash

20% people with nothing better to do, and

10% people who actually know what they are talking about.

So, I don't think anybody on here takes any "insider information" seriously anyway. This is all just for fun.

Edited by UNC23

Mr. Franks, I understand what you are saying, but I think you are blowing this out of porportion. I definantly don't agree with everything Vandy says, but he has been on here supporting Summertown all season and he is entitled to his opinion. The only thing I would say to Vandy (and glazed) is be carefull how agressively you go after 11A fans. 12A may be on top now, but it was only a few seasons ago that Cully and Moore Co. were dominating the region. As far as "insider information" I think everybody understands that this is just a casual message board that is ment for fun.

Coach T is:

So, I don't think anybody on here takes any "insider information" seriously anyway. This is all just for fun.

Very Well said UNC. Now, can everyone get back on topic please.

:( My shirt sleeve is clean if you all need a shoulder to cry on, I myself disagree with some stuff Vandy puts, but im sure my posts are not always liked, but really who CARES!!! This is an opinion based message board not factual based like Mr. Franks would like for it to be, can we all stop griping and whining and apologizing and start talkin 6a matchups..................

Im taking PC by 6

For some reason i think Mt Pleasant will win I know its a stretch but im gonna say MTP by 4, even though I would like to see a 12a rematch

Coach T is:

Agreed.

:( My shirt sleeve is clean if you all need a shoulder to cry on, I myself disagree with some stuff Vandy puts, but im sure my posts are not always liked, but really who CARES!!! This is an opinion based message board not factual based like Mr. Franks would like for it to be, can we all stop griping and whining and apologizing and start talkin 6a matchups..................

Im taking PC by 6

For some reason i think Mt Pleasant will win I know its a stretch but im gonna say MTP by 4, even though I would like to see a 12a rematch

I am not even going to try to predict these games; both could go either way. The Summertown, Mt. Pleasant game should be a dog fight. They always seemed to have some close games when they played in the district tournament a few years ago, so it will be interesting to watch them play when the stakes are higher.Perry Co. is probably a better team than Wayne Co. but Wayne Co. is well coached and seems to be playing some good basketball right now. This is probably the most competitive the region has been in a long time.

Just a moment to say thanks to ya'll for defending me. Though we may not all agree on our opinions, thoughts on strategy, or who has the better team, we all seem to think alot alike in that it is just that--opinion.

As for the upcoming games, they are definitely interesting. PC has beaten WC twice in what seem to be relatively close games---can they do it a third time on a nuetral court? They should be able to.

If Stown is playing the way I saw them play in the first half Saturday, they will be in serious trouble. If they play the way they did in the second half, it will be a long night for MtP.

PC by 7

Summertown by 9

Just a moment to say thanks to ya'll for defending me.

Please, lets try not to get too dramatic ...afterall for each defendant you have on here, I have 5 Emails or texts from others thanking me for addressing your posts.

By the way - you (and the rest of the world) now know my identity, but you have still yet to identify yourself.

As I said in my initial post, I quit visiting this site due to the lack of common sense displayed by many of the post writers - so now you can go ahead and respond to this with a blast my way, as I will not be back on here to read it.

My Semis Predictions:

Wayne County vs Perry County - Tyler Rice is on fire. Wayne County is heating up at just the right time. Sound familiar? Rematch of last years semis. Will it be deja vu? WC + 5

Summertown vs Mount Pleasant - MP will continue to dominate the boards. Summertown needs Bubba Clifton to be 100% and also must shoot well from the outside. MP + 3

Please, lets try not to get too dramatic ...afterall for each defendant you have on here, I have 5 Emails or texts from others thanking me for addressing your posts.

By the way - you (and the rest of the world) now know my identity, but you have still yet to identify yourself.

As I said in my initial post, I quit visiting this site due to the lack of common sense displayed by many of the post writers - so now you can go ahead and respond to this with a blast my way, as I will not be back on here to read it.

Who cares!!

My Semis Predictions:

Wayne County vs Perry County - Tyler Rice is on fire. Wayne County is heating up at just the right time. Sound familiar? Rematch of last years semis. Will it be deja vu? WC + 5

Summertown vs Mount Pleasant - MP will continue to dominate the boards. Summertown needs Bubba Clifton to be 100% and also must shoot well from the outside. MP + 3

These predictions will probably end up like your District Championship ones.

We will get to see two great basketball games tonight! Trotter will be fired up as always and he will lead the Eagles to a win over MP by 8 points. It's a must win game or go home, Trotter thrives in these pressure situations. He is probably my favorite Coach to watch in the tournaments, his cockiness and arrogance is like no other. Good luck to Trotter and the Eagles. PC vs WC will be the game I am most interested in. PC has been victorious against WC twice this year but I'm not sure this goes in their favor. It's very hard to beat a team 3 times in a row (when the teams are pretty evenly matched, which they are) and tonight is a must win game. Saying this, the pressure is definitely on PC. I'm sure Willard and Sisk will have something up their sleeve that they have not shown yet while Hasting is probably going to have the same strategy in which he defeated WC the previous two games (which he should). I see WC playing a different game tonight winning by 4 points in a close well fought win. If PC does lose, will they fire Hasting for not making it to the State like they did Coach Lee? If so, who will take that position? Just wondering