Region 6A

Vandychris

Congrats to both Eagles and Vikings for an outstanding year thus far. Good luck to both of yall in substate. Now on to my substate prediction for S-Town- Its on their home floor and that is the biggest thing they have on their side in my opinion. It is gonna be the loudest gym in the state, your closed in on a small court, the energy in the barn is unbelievable and ALMOST impossible to snag a win in especially one with the stakes as high as this.

Playing at home is big...but I'd say the biggest thing on their side is that they have a very good basketball team.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First i want to say congrats to PC and Stown. heck of a game boys!

Everyone knows im an Eagle fan 1st and a 12A fan second. But I have to say that if anyonecan beat Clarksville Academy its going to be PC.

Once again. I appreciate the confidence from someone outside of PC. I knew we were capable from day one, but for others to believe they have to see the scores for themselves. Here say doesn't go far anymore. But I believe that PC and Stown are a dang near tie on 1&2 in the state, I've said it almost all year long. The only time my thought varied on that was after Stown took a 41 point beat down from WC.

Once again. I appreciate the confidence from someone outside of PC. I knew we were capable from day one, but for others to believe they have to see the scores for themselves. Here say doesn't go far anymore. But I believe that PC and Stown are a dang near tie on 1&2 in the state, I've said it almost all year long. The only time my thought varied on that was after Stown took a 41 point beat down from WC.

Congrats to PC. But to tell you the truth I wasnt worried. Summertown and PC are both great ball teams with good leadership and awesome coaches. I will be in the Boro and im bring my Viking shirt and my Eagle shirt. Go getem boys!!

Congrats to PC. But to tell you the truth I wasnt worried. Summertown and PC are both great ball teams with good leadership and awesome coaches. I will be in the Boro and im bring my Viking shirt and my Eagle shirt. Go getem boys!!

This could be one of the best All Around Regions in the state (1A) with athletes this year. In football 2 of the top 8 teams WC & PC with PC making it to final 4. Also, 2 Mr. Football finalist with (Rice & Tucker)and Rice winning Mr. Football. Now 2 of the top 8 teams in girls basketball (WC & Loretto) with a Miss Basketball finalist (Daniel). 2 of the top 8 teams in boys basketball (PC & S'town). This could be a big finish for basketball. Now if we could just land baseball & softball finalist.

This could be one of the best All Around Regions in the state (1A) with athletes this year. In football 2 of the top 8 teams WC & PC with PC making it to final 4. Also, 2 Mr. Football finalist with (Rice & Tucker)and Rice winning Mr. Football. Now 2 of the top 8 teams in girls basketball (WC & Loretto) with a Miss Basketball finalist (Daniel). 2 of the top 8 teams in boys basketball (PC & S'town). This could be a big finish for basketball. Now if we could just land baseball & softball finalist.

Region 6a and District 12a are the best IMO, the only district with two teams in each state tournament, there are many great athletes in it. WC and Stown are very good, but I must say PC has been on a dream ride the last year with their first ever substate in baseball, first ever state semifinal and region championship in football, now going back to state tourney in Basketball for a 24th TIME i do believe!!! These guys have been together since 2nd grade and now it has paid off, but I have to give props to my lil bro T. Dill and Dray Mercer for playing in state games in all 3 sports in the past year. Good Luck all D12 teams, especially all my boys from PC!!

Agreed. congrats to Stown & PC on big wins. I knew Stown would pull it out at home, but wow, PC really brought it. Glad D12 is represented well. We definitely have some of the best basketball in the state here in D12 for single A schools, if not the best. When was the last time 2 D12 boys teams have made it to state? I was out of the loop for several years, but know Stown and PC both made it in '94. There probably has been another time or two since then at least.

Agreed. congrats to Stown & PC on big wins. I knew Stown would pull it out at home, but wow, PC really brought it. Glad D12 is represented well. We definitely have some of the best basketball in the state here in D12 for single A schools, if not the best. When was the last time 2 D12 boys teams have made it to state? I was out of the loop for several years, but know Stown and PC both made it in '94. There probably has been another time or two since then at least.

Eagleclaw may be the best to answer this, but if memory serves me correctly it may have been 96--Aaron Burdette led Summertown and Kirk Haston led Perry County--If I am wrong please correct me!! I believe that is the year Ccoach Wwillard told the press we had boys driving tractors to practice during the summer. Haton would have been a junior. Does anyone have3 better info than that?

Eagleclaw may be the best to answer this, but if memory serves me correctly it may have been 96--Aaron Burdette led Summertown and Kirk Haston led Perry County--If I am wrong please correct me!! I believe that is the year Ccoach Wwillard told the press we had boys driving tractors to practice during the summer. Haton would have been a junior. Does anyone have3 better info than that?

I thought the Burdette led squad went in '95 (Willard's 1st yr as head coach and right after Burleson and Aaron graduated). May not be right though. Not sure if PC went in '95 or not.

The last time PC and Stown went to the Boro was in 03.