Jo Byrns Football in 2011-2012

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate thought you folkes were peaved the other thread was closed and felt more of you folkes would be more active. OP ain't falling for that mess that you folkes is over it. :roflol:

We'll I can only speak for myself and I'm over it. I know we've got a big hill to climb for next year though. We CAN do it but I'm not sure if we WILL do it. Time will tell...

We'll I can only speak for myself and I'm over it. I know we've got a big hill to climb for next year though. We CAN do it but I'm not sure if we WILL do it. Time will tell...

Big hill to climb? Your joking. Grider has a big hill to climb. He let our boys take off about 8 weeks after the championship game. Our boys lost all of their strength. Grider also only has 8 games for this year. This is a bunch of mess. If Joe Byrns plays two more games than us, it will be hard for us to win another championship. You think im joking but im not.

Big hill to climb? Your joking. Grider has a big hill to climb. He let our boys take off about 8 weeks after the championship game. Our boys lost all of their strength. Grider also only has 8 games for this year. This is a bunch of mess. If Joe Byrns plays two more games than us, it will be hard for us to win another championship. You think im joking but im not.

Roy are you really as stupid as you act,,,if so why does suck pittsburg keep you around i wander

Roy are you really as stupid as you act,,,if so why does suck pittsburg keep you around i wander

Uh oh. Profanity isn't permitted on these boards. You better watch it or someone will get "The Ban Hammer" out on you. I resent the fact that you would say something like that about our program. South Pitt has respect for your program, please show the same in return.

Uh oh. Profanity isn't permitted on these boards. You better watch it or someone will get "The Ban Hammer" out on you. I resent the fact that you would say something like that about our program. South Pitt has respect for your program, please show the same in return.

Profanity he SAYS show me where ,,,well my man i have tried to show respect and i do the team but all you other clown's that rant and rave and carry on can kiss me where the SUN DON'T shine put that in your pipe and smoke who really care's if they ban me do you if not it does'nt matter right

You're nothing but a hypocrite for saying that.You constantly make condescending remarks about our team and then try to play it off.

Condescending remarks? Please show me where. I NEVER bash the other teams on here. Please reference the posts where I talk bad about your team. That is an ABSOLUTE false statement. You obviously have me confused with a couple of other S.P. fans on these boards. My posts are typically some of the most level headed and honest posts that any S.P. fan makes. Do you think it's condescending because I have said several times that Jo Byrns is the team to beat next season? Is that the reason? I am just going on the amount and quality of players lost to graduation in forming my opinion of why I think that. Is that the reason you think bad of me? Please show me where I talk bad about your program. LOOK IT UP. I said during the 2010 preseason that Jo Byrns would be the team to beat out of the west. How on God's green earth do you think that is remotely talking bad about your program?

Profanity he SAYS show me where ,,,well my man i have tried to show respect and i do the team but all you other clown's that rant and rave and carry on can kiss me where the SUN DON'T shine put that in your pipe and smoke who really care's if they ban me do you if not it does'nt matter right

Clown? Logger169 if you remember we had a conversation one night before the state game. I told you my honest opinion on the game. I told you about coming to a game during the season, told you that SP could win, but that Jo Byrns had a good team. How is that being a "clown". I AM NOT one of the posters that talk about "getting earholed" or "mercy rules." I don't get how you think that. I give an honest opinion. Again, I have NEVER talked trash about your team or any of your kids. I even talked after the state game about the tremendous class your players displayed.

Clown? Logger169 if you remember we had a conversation one night before the state game. I told you my honest opinion on the game. I told you about coming to a game during the season, told you that SP could win, but that Jo Byrns had a good team. How is that being a "clown". I AM NOT one of the posters that talk about"getting earholed" or "mercy rules." I don't get how you think that. I give an honest opinion. Again, I have NEVER talked trash about your team or any of your kids. I even talked after the state game about the tremendous class your players displayed.

:roflol: Dad burnit, recon Old Pirate ritely ain't educated nuff to talks much different. Jest plain ole skillet head language. Figure most fellers don't have trouble a figuring out OP's posts.