District 5 AA

bigclittleh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crabtree finished with 12 K's, 6 walks(2 intentional), 4 hits (should have been 3 bloop single fell in when ball was lost in sun, this is normally a routine play), defense committed a couple of errors behind him. Yeah, I would say he was pretty good!

He must be god in Meigs County, or just a realllllly proud mom :roflol:

btw, where is he going next year?

I don't see how with a sane mind you can think that Sequoyah will finish above Polk County, Meigs or Central. Polk lost one starter from last years team that with the exception of two games against central dominated district play. From what I hear, they also have the only day 2 starter that can break glass. Central should split with everyone with Moses on the mound (Polk IMO has the only chance to beat him). Every year it is the same deal with Chef optimism I guess.... some fan predicts a championship, and the chefs end up in the cellar

smokinote - I just dont see how the poor chiefs were able to beat Moses and the Mighty chargers not once but twice! It really looks like your cellar prediction for the Chiefs is going to work out well. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!! Keep working hard and good things will come!!!! BTW .... Moses is a great player with a tremendous future in front of him.

smokinote - I just dont see how the poor chiefs were able to beat Moses and the Mighty chargers not once but twice! It really looks like your cellar prediction for the Chiefs is going to work out well. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!! Keep working hard and good things will come!!!! BTW .... Moses is a great player with a tremendous future in front of him.

Ok here is my opinion so take it how you want.

First off Congrats on Sequoyah for winning both games. You guys have made some strides in the baseball program, when I was there it wasnt too good. Now onto Central, this is the WORST team Central has put on the field in the last 10 years, they are just weak all the way around no denying that. This series just goes to show, it doesnt matter how good of a pitcher you have if you cant field a ground ball and make routine plays you are going to lose. I wouldnt have brought Moses in to throw on 1 day of rest this early into the year anyway. When someone makes contact you just hold your breath and expect the worst, or thats what I do anyway. Central has alot of things to fix if they plan on making it out of the district this year.

smokinote - I just dont see how the poor chiefs were able to beat Moses and the Mighty chargers not once but twice! It really looks like your cellar prediction for the Chiefs is going to work out well. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!! Keep working hard anod good things will come!!!! BTW .... Moses is a great player with a tremendous future in front of him.

It's what you do in May that counts. Big district series comin up this week with polk/chefs. PC has been playing bad baseball lately and the chefs are on a roll. Will be interesting to see which teams show up. Thoughts???

Edited by smokinote