District 5 AA

bigclittleh

This IS the worst central team since 1997, and it is also the least talented. There are guys starting for coach hart that wouldn't have even made the varsity roster in the early 2000s or even 3 years ago. They can't hit, catch or throw. That is the definition of no talent. Like him, love, him, or hate him hart did string together some championships with some very good talent. I will say that IMO he has underachieved in the past, but this season doesn't fall completely on hart.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im done here, I see your just here for bashing the coach. Very sad that you have to get on the internet to do it. Id say you act like your his buddy or like him when you see him. And the comment about the 12 year old coaching that team.. I doubt it Travis, Todd, and Donnie worked there butts off for the 4 years that group was there to get them to the boro. The program has been successful for many years consecutive for him to be such a bad coach. Like I said im done here. Continue on with your hate and letting everyone know how bad of a coach he is. I think his record speaks for itself. I know this is bad to say, but I hope your kid never plays an inning, just for the way you act :mrgreen:

Easy cowboy! I never said anything about the assit. coaches have nothing but respect for them, and they volunteer their time. Todd has probably forgot more baseball than Hart will ever know, and would be a much better head coach, just my opinion. Glad you're done!

This IS the worst central team since 1997, and it is also the least talented. There are guys starting for coach hart that wouldn't have even made the varsity roster in the early 2000s or even 3 years ago. They can't hit, catch or throw. That is the definition of no talent. Like him, love, him, or hate him hart did string together some championships with some very good talent. I will say that IMO he has underachieved in the past, but this season doesn't fall completely on hart.

Well said smokinote! Usally success breeds success, and I know that talent comes in cycles. What I've seen is that when a team as full of talent like Central has had in the past the coach got lazy and wasn't building the program to surround the two sound players (moses & cowart) he has this year and have been their entire career at Central. I think he has a couple of pretty good freshman and has some more talent coming up with the kights program (thanks for volunteering your time coach Hern and Rayburn). This years team is product of the 07 - 08 and 08 - 09 seasons when the Head coach didn't have anything to do with the Freshman and JV teams. Heck the coaches that he had over those teams knew absolutly nothing about baseball or teaching fundamentals. Hart needs to take a few lessons from coach Morgan, you reap what you sow!

Easy cowboy! I never said anything about the assit. coaches have nothing but respect for them, and they volunteer their time. Todd has probably forgot more baseball than Hart will ever know, and would be a much better head coach, just my opinion. Glad you're done!

Im not done yet. Im sorry your son wasnt good enough to play at Central, and your feelings got hurt. But it is pretty sorry you get on coacht and bad mouth Coach Hart. Shows how much heart you have. But anyway, I gotta go to sonic to get a Cherry Limeade. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Edited by canadian

Im not done yet. Im sorry your son wasnt good enough to play at Central, and your feelings got hurt. But it is pretty sorry you get on coacht and bad mouth Coach Hart. Shows how much heart you have. But anyway, I gotta go to sonic to get a Cherry Limeade. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

hmm, I knew you were too arrognat to be "done" and wouldn't let it go. Remember I am just defending innocent kids here that you of all people are degrading! What's worse a fan/parent defending kids that you threw under the bus with with your outlandish "worst" comment, or a coach that hides behind an alias on coacht bad mouthing his own team? Talking about pathetic! Hope you had a good trip to the Sonic.

hmm, I knew you were too arrognat to be "done" and wouldn't let it go. Remember I am just defending innocent kids here that you of all people are degrading! What's worse a fan/parent defending kids that you threw under the bus with with your outlandish "worst" comment, or a coach that hides behind an alias on coacht bad mouthing his own team? Talking about pathetic! Hope you had a good trip to the Sonic.

You are a moron. This is not Travis. You are not "defending innocent kids" you are showing what kind of coward you are. To get on the internet to degrade a coach under an alias is sad. Act like a grown man and tell him instead of coming on here to bash him. He nor anyone else can help it that your kid sucked and wasnt good enough to play at Central. You shouldnt hate the man over that. Maybe you'll quit acting 12 and quit holding grudges just because your kid couldnt play.

You should have taught him how to play the game better when he was younger and we wouldnt be having this conversation. Sounds like your the coach that sucked :mrgreen:

Edited by canadian

Lets get back on topic! This is a big week and could decide the regular season champion. Chiefs play Meigs and Polk play Central. Who wins? Lets hear your toughts? Go Chiefs!

As long as the Chiefs take care of business they will win it. Polk and Central will fight it out for second and third. Both teams still have some big games before that is determined. Goodluck to Central tonight!

You are a moron. This is not Travis. You are not "defending innocent kids" you are showing what kind of coward you are. To get on the internet to degrade a coach under an alias is sad. Act like a grown man and tell him instead of coming on here to bash him. He nor anyone else can help it that your kid sucked and wasnt good enough to play at Central. You shouldnt hate the man over that. Maybe you'll quit acting 12 and quit holding grudges just because your kid couldnt play.

You should have taught him how to play the game better when he was younger and we wouldnt be having this conversation. Sounds like your the coach that sucked :mrgreen:

Ok "Canadian" please come see me if you have a problem with my post. apparently you think you know who I am and will be pleased to talk about baseball and your coaching abilities and lack of! I will be there this week cheering for our boys agaist polk.

Still trying to figure out who your are referring to in this post not being good enough to play at central.

Ok "Canadian" please come see me if you have a problem with my post. apparently you think you know who I am and will be pleased to talk about baseball and your coaching abilities and lack of! I will be there this week cheering for our boys agaist polk.

Still trying to figure out who your are referring to in this post not being good enough to play at central.

I dont mind to discuss baseball with you. But I am not a coach, so we cant discuss my coaching abilties or the lack of them. Im not in town right now, but I definitely wouldnt mind talking ball at a game with you. And putting a face with a grown man getting on Coacht to bash a coach. :thumb: I know you think this is Travis, but your wayyy off. I have a few ideas on who it is. If I know who it was for sure I would come introduce myself.

Tonight at the game you better keep an eye on Coach Hart, id say he will be on here reading and posting while trying to "coach" over at third base. :roflol: And be sure to take notes on every mistake he makes tonight where you can come back on here and tell me all about it.