District 5 AA

bigclittleh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Sequoyah play anyone that is good? Like any teams out of knoxville that have a decent reputation? Congrats on the win but Stone isnt any good..

Blount Co - Alcoa twice,Heritage twice, Alcoa Tournament - Teams TBA (3 games)

Knoxville - Carter, Hardin Valley, CAK, Catholic, Knox West, Another Team TBA in CAK Tournament

Chatt - East Rdige and Hamilton Heights

McMinn had to throw their #5-6 pitchers at central since they played district games monday and tuesday. With Moses on the mound for Central, the 'kees had no chance from the get go.

How about McKinney, the big freshman pitcher for Central. Sidearm pitchers are hard to get get used to I guess.

How about McKinney, the big freshman pitcher for Central. Sidearm pitchers are hard to get get used to I guess.

I wasnt there but i heard the freshmen came in and threw well with a big lead.. Good to have success early on being a freshmen.. Moses had 9 k's in 5 innings with a homerun so he had a good performance for the first time out also. Congrats Chargers! :thumb: