District 5 AA

bigclittleh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I hear correctly that McMinn County beat Polk 14-2? What happened???? I know its early but I didn't see that one coming!

No u didn't hear that correctly. Polk scored 8 or 9. It's kind of like summer camp chef fans, it doesn't matter. u have kids playing positions they will never play in the season and guys pitch their innings no matter how well they're throwing just to get work in.

Have u guys scrimmaged TSB yet?????

• 2 weeks later...

I find it funny that a chefs supporter would be so curious about pc losing the first scrimmage of the year and not post a thing since... since the chefs have been rebuilding the last ten years, they must b run ruling all comers this pre-season.... in all seriousness chefs how's it going??? Tigers????? SweetH2O ???

I find it funny that a chefs supporter would be so curious about pc losing the first scrimmage of the year and not post a thing since... since the chefs have been rebuilding the last ten years, they must b run ruling all comers this pre-season.... in all seriousness chefs how's it going??? Tigers????? SweetH2O ???

I guess you will find out on gameday!

First, I have not picked the Chiefs to finish first in the past.... If you think the Chiefs don't have a day 2 starter that can break glass you are crazy. I do think Polk is the team to beat. The Chiefs demolished the Chargers at camp at MTSU this summer. I know when Moses takes the mound Central will be tough to beat as always! There is NO WAY the CHIEFS end up in the cellar!

Central also didn't have half of their players due to football and threw an off pitcher.