District 5 AA

bigclittleh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your team had the Yankee's booked up on the first half of the schedule. How is that working for you guys?

I would much rather than play a tough schedule and "lose" than play Tennessee School Blind and Deaf and "win".. Playing good teams gets you ready for the post season. Something the chiefs dont know much about. They are used to watching after the district tournament. Go figure. You can always come and watch though and :popcorneater: and talk crap about how it should be yall. Also explain why your coach would only play today IF they played a double header? Thats not how it works, why would Central play a double header when 1 game is supposed to be @ Central. But since the Central coach wouldnt play a double header the field was "too wet" I think the Sequoyah coach was afraid of Moses stickin it up there @$$ twice if they didnt play the same day. Anyway, I gotta go. :roflol:

And I heard Polk lost to Meigs?

Yep. I wasn't there but from what I heard Crabtree dominated the cats line up pretty good. It goes to show that anyone can be beaten on day 1 in 5AA. I wouldn't worry bout the cats tho. They have a very tough schedule and a great coaching staff that will have them ready to go come May.

Yep. I wasn't there but from what I heard Crabtree dominated the cats line up pretty good. It goes to show that anyone can be beaten on day 1 in 5AA. I wouldn't worry bout the cats tho. They have a very tough schedule and a great coaching staff that will have them ready to go come May.

Polk is still my pick to win the district, that coming from a Central fan. I think they are the best team but hopefully Central can win it

I would much rather than play a tough schedule and "lose" than play Tennessee School Blind and Deaf and "win".. Playing good teams gets you ready for the post season. Something the chiefs dont know much about. They are used to watching after the district tournament. Go figure. You can always come and watch though and :popcorneater: and talk crap about how it should be yall. Also explain why your coach would only play today IF they played a double header? Thats not how it works, why would Central play a double header when 1 game is supposed to be @ Central. But since the Central coach wouldnt play a double header the field was "too wet" I think the Sequoyah coach was afraid of Moses stickin it up there @$$ twice if they didnt play the same day. Anyway, I gotta go. :roflol:

I was told the games were back up a day to Tuesday and Wednesday but Central backed out and wouldn't play a double header. I guess when you are ready to get your pretty blue uniforms dirty, we will see you on the field.....Great win last night against another "Tennessee School of Blind and Deaf!" I think other 5AA teams has played McMinn County?

I was told the games were back up a day to Tuesday and Wednesday but Central backed out and wouldn't play a double header. I guess when you are ready to get your pretty blue uniforms dirty, we will see you on the field.....Great win last night against another "Tennessee School of Blind and Deaf!" I think other 5AA teams has played McMinn County?

You are right, Central would not play a double header @ Sequoyah yesterday. Why in the heck would they? One game is supposed to be at Central not both at Sequoyah. Now that is why they are rescheduled for next Monday and Tuesday. Where one game will be at Sequoyah and one game will be at Central. Not both at Sequoyah. :thumb:

I was there. It wasnt really because the pitching was so good, as much as it was a sloppy played game by the cats. Not taking anything away from Crabtree, he is a good player. PC Made a few costly mistakes on D, and that was the difference in the game. Really it was an off night all around. I dont look for that to be a regular thing, PC will be back to full speed when they hit the diamond again. Go WIldcats!

I was there. It wasnt really because the pitching was so good, as much as it was a sloppy played game by the cats. Not taking anything away from Crabtree, he is a good player. PC Made a few costly mistakes on D, and that was the difference in the game. Really it was an off night all around. I dont look for that to be a regular thing, PC will be back to full speed when they hit the diamond again. Go WIldcats!

Crabtree finished with 12 K's, 6 walks(2 intentional), 4 hits (should have been 3 bloop single fell in when ball was lost in sun, this is normally a routine play), defense committed a couple of errors behind him. Yeah, I would say he was pretty good!

Crabtree finished with 12 K's, 6 walks(2 intentional), 4 hits (should have been 3 bloop single fell in when ball was lost in sun, this is normally a routine play), defense committed a couple of errors behind him. Yeah, I would say he was pretty good!

Yeah it was a real sunny day!! But not sunny enough to dry out the field at meigs the next two days

Like I said, I am not taking anything away from him and in no way downing his play. Just clearing that up!