9-AAA

BallparkHotdog

you haven't been paying attention to the district. Lebanon has beat MJ, Portland has beat WC, then WC swept Lebanon and SC. Portland has also lost four games by 1 run, including H'ville. So I think they are considered as good as H'ville, Beech, and Gallatin. However, you can't argue that the Southern division is not better than Northern division. Are you?

That is about the best break down I have seen. Your correct, I was at a couple of those games, and several for Portland could have, and in one game, should have gone in their favor. They should have won both of the games against H'ville, and had them down 10-4 in one game, but costly errors killed them. H'ville has gotten some tremendous breaks this year, and I can honestly say, despite their record, they are not as good in a game as the won/loss record shows, and Beech should have no trouble again beating them tonight. Thats what I love about baseball, no matter how down and out a team is, there is always a chance for a come back. I will try and post if I make it to the Portland/ Lebanon game......Good luck to all the teams from Sumner County this weekend!

The district is really unclear as to who wants the top spot. It is really competitive from top to bottom. Any team can beat any other team in the district, we have all seen that. That should make the district tourney exciting. Any team could win it...

Looks loke WC, MJ, SC, & Lebanon... still games to play, not sure about the North, possibly Beech, Gallatin, H'ville, & Portland. Should be an interesting tournament. Good luck to all.

Ok, its my understanding that Beech, Gallatin, and Hendersonville are all tied at 4-2 on the North side of the district....anyone know how the tie breaker is decided?

First tie breaker is over all record in the district i believe. Not sure what those would be for any of the three teams.

Ok, its my understanding that Beech, Gallatin, and Hendersonville are all tied at 4-2 on the North side of the district....anyone know how the tie breaker is decided?

If Hendersonville beats Wilson Central tonight, they would be top of that side of the district. Last i heard the score was 8-1, Hville.

If Hendersonville beats Wilson Central tonight, they would be top of that side of the district. Last i heard the score was 8-1, Hville.

According to HHS site, final score 9-1. That would have HHS hosting Lebanon & MJ vs. Gallatin. At WC vs. Portland & SC vs. Beech, starting Friday.

This statement influenced b/c your team is not very good? In an earlier prediction post, you stated that MJ would be at top and no one else would be close? That's incorrect again, Gallatin was beating MJ 7-0 before the rain, Lebanon beat MJ. Maybe you should do more research on this district before throwing kids that have worked their tails off trying to get better under the bus.

But can you tell me the last time someone else besides MJ has won a district championship? Give me another team in the district that can hold a candle to Faragut. In big game situations the Bears have done nothing less than show their true ability. Bears take the district championship again in my opinion. I've spent my whole life around Coach Purvis, and I know one thing, and that is he will have the team fired up and ready to go.