2012 Prospects

MikeDitka

Who in the state should get some looks from colleges next season? We had a pretty deep year of talent this season. I am just wondering if we will see similar results next season.

I know Tennessee high school football will have some top end talent next season with Mathers, Bowles, and Kimbrow.

Who else should get some looks?

Who in the state should get some looks from colleges next season? We had a pretty deep year of talent this season. I am just wondering if we will see similar results next season.

I know Tennessee high school football will have some top end talent next season with Mathers, Bowles, and Kimbrow.

Who else should get some looks?

Chad Voytik is going to be the number one Qb prospect in the state.... He's from Cleveland High School

Sleeper: Joe Stocstill from 1A Cornersville High School... He's been on a visit to Duke and has been invited to Tennessee's Junior Day... Also was invited to Lsu's camp last summer... He tore it up on the camp scene this past summer...

Position: Qb

Height: 6'3

Weight: 210

40: 4.72

Bench: 315

Clean: 265

Squat: 425

Vetical: 34.5

Thanks, cornerback10! I enjoy learning about the sleepers in the state.

For your information, I actually work for a recruiting service, and I'm trying to compile a list of quality prospects in the state of Tennessee.

Dude, I love me some recruiting! I have a rivals membership... Which site do you work for if you don't mind me asking?

Well Hogan Whitmire, QB, from SMMHS should be getting some offers this year. He had a great season!

While waiting on semifinal game - saw another one I think deserves some attention for 2012. Oak Ridge QB, Zulliger, had some phenomenal plays this year. Looks like they had a young team, but maybe next season, it will payoff. Interested to see how Zulliger does next year.

Here are just a few 2012 names that will probably get SEC caliber offers.

Ath - Brian Kimbrow (Memphis, TN)

Ath - Jaylen Walton (Memphis, TN)

RB - I'tavius Mathers (Murfreesboro, TN)

WR - Drae Bowels (Jackson, TN)

WR - Nathan Cole (Memphis, TN)

OL - Ben Still (Memphis, TN)

OL - Graham Shuler (Brentwood, TN)

OL - Jay Guillermo (Maryville, TN)

OL/DL - Brandon Hill (Memphis, TN)

Thanks, cornerback10! I enjoy learning about the sleepers in the state.

For your information, I actually work for a recruiting service, and I'm trying to compile a list of quality prospects in the state of Tennessee.

Ditka, What is your email.

Stockstill is pretty good, but 2 other QB's just in this region are better.

Tucker and Harlan both are serious prospects.

This region was loaded this year with prospect and I believe will be next year. You got younger Rice, Harris, Rhodes, Grimes, Montgomery. Tough region!

Edited by youngcoach

Ditka, What is your email.

Stockstill is pretty good, but 2 other QB's just in this region are better.

Tucker and Harlan both are serious prospects.

This region was loaded this year with prospect and I believe will be next year. You got younger Rice, Harris, Rhodes, Grimes, Montgomery. Tough region!

Tucker and Harlan won't play quarterback in college.... Joe will