Mr Basketball Thread

CoachT

Wes Grace a senior from Red Boiling Springs- according to the Tennessean he's scored 478 points this year averaging 22.8 points a game.

Jordan Godwin a senior from Jackson County- according to the Tennssean he's scored 391 points this year while averaging 19.6 points per game.

Trent Boles a senior from Clay County- according to the Tennessean he has 331 points per game while hitting 44 3 pointers in 16 games whil he averages 20.7 points per game.

All 3 are Single A.

All good players, no doubt...BUT have you looked outside your region to the West way West

AAA- ANDRE HOLLINS (WHITE STATION)

AA- KENDREN JOHNSON (MARSHALL CO)

A- MARTIN SMITH (CLARKSVILLE)

II AA- TOUGH ONE; CORN ELDER (ENSWORTH)1/3, AUSTIN BLACKWELL (MBA) 1/3

A BIG 1/3 TO CONOR McDERMOTT (ENSWORTH) MR. DOUBLE-DOUBLE

II A- JOHN ROSS GLOVER (USJ) HANDS DOWN.

I'd say very close to 30 ppg, i been to over 75% of Hampton Basketball games this year, and every game I have went to Nathanael Hughes has put up at least 28 or more. Last game v/s Unaka he had 32 points.

+ plus, Hughes is a very smart young man, good grades, good head on his shoulders, very humble.

HUGHES average 21.8 PPG....5 assists.....79.6 FTA...

No one has mentioned Miss Basketball yet. So, I will start.

Sydni Abbajay and Andi Abbajay (twins) from Signal Mountain are two of the best athletes I have seen. Not only highest scorers in Lady Eagle Basketball, but also killed it on the Volleyball court - winning the State Championship. Sydni also won homecoming queen as well - all around very liked young lady with alot of potential to go far in whatever sport she chooses.

No one has mentioned Miss Basketball yet. So, I will start.

Sydni Abbajay and Andi Abbajay (twins) from Signal Mountain are two of the best athletes I have seen. Not only highest scorers in Lady Eagle Basketball, but also killed it on the Volleyball court - winning the State Championship. Sydni also won homecoming queen as well - all around very liked young lady with alot of potential to go far in whatever sport she chooses.

I would suggest you express you vote for "Miss BAsketball" on on the Girls Basketball thread. You might get more response. Just think about it.