Livingston Aca vs Jackson County

midtensportsfan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos lying in the weeds now?? Nice pre game concession speech too I might add mrs. midtensportsfan! ;)

Now on to the game. JC boys played hard and came up a little short. Good luck to you the rest of the way!

Congratulations LA on another win. Lets get another one Friay!!!

Where is the ole midJCsportsfan anyway?

Whos lying in the weeds now?? Nice pre game concession speech too I might add mrs. midtensportsfan! ;)

Now on to the game. JC boys played hard and came up a little short. Good luck to you the rest of the way!

Congratulations LA on another win. Lets get another one Friay!!!

I was just trying to be nice since i got kicked off the boards for a little while for speaking my mind is all. Now about this game, LA was danged lucky to win it and if you was there you know it!! JC lead the entire game up until about 3 or 4 minutes left and then they took the lead but JC came back and tied it twice. LA is a good team i've said that all along but at halftime JC had them beat and after 3 quarters JC had them beat but i guess thats why they have 4 quarters and not 3. Hats off to LA they won fair and square but i will say this much i've watched these two teams play twice and i can guarantee you that if they played 10 times it would be close in all 10 games and both would probably win 5. One thing i WAS right about was Godwin would be the best player on the floor and he WAS! I told you they couldn't guard him and they couldn't and if any of ya'll say anything other than that then you're just flat out lyin!! When this kid wants to play no one around here can play with him period. He may not be Mr basketball even though he should be nominated for it, but he's pretty darned close and he stands alone as the best player in the upper cumberland and that includes cookeville, sparta livingston upperman and anyone else you want to throw out there. but as a team LA won and thats all i gotta say about that. This was a very fun game to watch though, a lot of action from both teams and both teams really got after it. I thought every shot was contested from both and the refs stayed out of the way for the most part and let them play. Well i'm done with you hogeye until next year so goodbye and good ridence is all i got left to say. Oh and bigbaby i mean daddy who you been talking to???

LA was lucky to get out of Jackson County with a win. The Livingston bench must have felt the same way considering the way they were jumping and celebrating on the sidelines. Not every day you see a team that is suppose to be in the state tournament every year acting like that when beating a team like Jackson County. :unsure:

You're right about one thing,there sure was a difference on the bench compared to the first game against Jackson Co. :wub: Give Jackson Co. credit. They played hard and were well coached. They are a fine group of young men! :thumb: Personally, I'd much rather see that kind of celebration on the sidelines than what I saw at LA, after all chance of winning was taken away by misguided coaching decisions. :roll:

Part of what midten said was correct. Godwin was awesome but he's not mr basketball. A couple of the moves he made were really really good. Especially the one where he avoided the charge and lay in. DL, a major celebration over beating JC is somewhat sad I must agree. But look at the bright side. LA beat them as bad as Clarkrange did and it didn't even take overtime. :thumb:

LA was lucky to get out of Jackson County with a win. The Livingston bench must have felt the same way considering the way they were jumping and celebrating on the sidelines. Not every day you see a team that is suppose to be in the state tournament every year acting like that when beating a team like Jackson County. :unsure:

A team like Jackson Co....... Hats off to JC. They shot the ball extremely well. Defended the paint well. Did what they had to do to try to get the win. Well coached group of boys! Give credit where credit is due. LA led 3-0 to start the game and didn't lead again until the final 2 minutes. Trailed the entire time!! So yes it was exciting when LA took the lead. Are you saying that the players shouldn't get excited and stand up and cheer to help pump up the ones that are on the floor playing?? SURELY NOT!! Maybe the fans are not supposed to get excited at a game like that either. No matter who the opponent, that was a great come from behind win. :thumb: At least noone on the bench at anytime during the game GAVE UP!

Go HOG-EYE!! Let's get another W Friday night.

Good luck to JC on the rest of the season and in tourny play.

P.S. Till #21 she played a great game against Cannon Co. at LA last Mon. night.

A team like Jackson Co....... Hats off to JC. They shot the ball extremely well. Defended the paint well. Did what they had to do to try to get the win. Well coached group of boys! Give credit where credit is due. LA led 3-0 to start the game and didn't lead again until the final 2 minutes. Trailed the entire time!! So yes it was exciting when LA took the lead. Are you saying that the players shouldn't get excited and stand up and cheer to help pump up the ones that are on the floor playing?? SURELY NOT!! Maybe the fans are not supposed to get excited at a game like that either. No matter who the opponent, that was a great come from behind win. :thumb: At least noone on the bench at anytime during the game GAVE UP!

Go HOG-EYE!! Let's get another W Friday night.

Good luck to JC on the rest of the season and in tourny play.

P.S. Till #21 she played a great game against Cannon Co. at LA last Mon. night.

This was a fun game to watch as a fan and an emotional game for both sides. LA wanted to avenge their earlier loss and JC wanted to do something no team in JC's recent history has done and thats sweeep the season against LA. Both squads got after it and gave their all on the floor. Bodies were crashing the boards, flying around everywhere and it was a very up tempo game. The one thing i have to say is if JC would bring this kind of effort every night from here on out they go to the state tournament and have a legitimate shot at winning it. They have a tendency to play down to their competition as witnessed by the Clarkrange game. But back to the game, how can you not get excited at that game? I seen their coaches cheering and i liked it. Heck our asst coaches meet our players at half court when they do something good and hi five them! I think thats awesome!! Now i don't think this guy is near the coach that Melton was but if the kids respond to it then he will get better and they will play hard for him. Hogeye is a divided nation right now, ya'll need to bury the sword and support the coaches and young men you have playing because whats done is done. Those kids played hard and so did JC's players. There were hard fouls, intentional fouls, body checks, hand slaps and everything else on the floor but at the end of the game there was mutual respect on both sides. Don't ya'll like the nicer me???? Thanks coacht for my "time out" i will be good from now on :roflol:

Don't ya'll like the nicer me???? Thanks coacht for my "time out" i will be good from now on :roflol:

Never knew you were kicked off...When did this happen? I have a ball jabbing with you back and forth with you trash talking and i've seen were you are very critical of everything not Jackson County, but I have been on here for almost 10 years now and you have not said anything as bad as some people i've seen post on here and they have not been kicked off or punished in that way... So I guess I must have missed something somewhere...

I think we all should have been jumping! We turned a 23 point loss at home into a 7 point win on the road! Thats a 30 point improvement from last meeting. Looks like the team is going in the right direction :thumb: Go Hog-eye!!