Livingston Aca vs Jackson County

midtensportsfan

LA was lucky to get out of Jackson County with a win. The Livingston bench must have felt the same way considering the way they were jumping and celebrating on the sidelines. Not every day you see a team that is suppose to be in the state tournament every year acting like that when beating a team like Jackson County. :unsure:

How do you think the boys on the bench during the third quarter of the first meeting felt? Are you never going to give this team any credit? What qualifies this team as "a team that is suppose to be in the state tournament every year"?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA was lucky to get out of Jackson County with a win. The Livingston bench must have felt the same way considering the way they were jumping and celebrating on the sidelines. Not every day you see a team that is suppose to be in the state tournament every year acting like that when beating a team like Jackson County. :unsure:

Don't believe a team that had a 3-6 record prior to Dec. 10th would be considered a "supposed to be in the state tourney every year" team. A 13-4 record since that time looks much better and is something to jump and celebrate about! Looks to me like we're now headed in the right direction and I don't believe we're going to see any more "quit". GO HOGEYE

Just let it go. Give these kids some credit. Don't go to their games if the only thing you are going to do is look for something to complain about. I have stayed out of this mess but seriously, come on and just let it go!

Just let it go. Give these kids some credit. Don't go to their games if the only thing you are going to do is look for something to complain about. I have stayed out of this mess but seriously, come on and just let it go!

I agree 66....let's get behind these kids and show some support. If a person can't say anything positive just say nothing. The Cats are still relatively young but could make a good showing come tourney time. I believe LA basketball has a bright future.

This was a great game to watch! 2 things hurt JC . . Ball pressure seemed to get to them in the fourth. . LA caused some turnovers which led to some scoring spurts . . and 2. . TIMEOUTS! Flynn desperately needed a couple extra to slow the momentum and only had one left . . GREAT game though. . enjoyed the company Big Daddy its always a pleasure to talk ball with you!