best catchers in east tennessee

ETsportsfan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best catcher from the Knoxville area up by far is the catcher for the Knoxville Blaze a AAU team. I am not sure her name but I know she catches for Unaka High School. I have seen her catch for several summers now and have not seen another catcher block and throw down like she can. Does anyone from upper east Tenneessee know if she is going to play at the next level?

The best catcher from the Knoxville area up by far is the catcher for the Knoxville Blaze a AAU team. I am not sure her name but I know she catches for Unaka High School. I have seen her catch for several summers now and have not seen another catcher block and throw down like she can. Does anyone from upper east Tenneessee know if she is going to play at the next level?

Catherine "Cat" McInturff. Cleveland State CC signee.

Emily Dagnan, jr, Sequatchie, Southeast TN. Tied with one of her teammates for area lead in RBIs, 16 in 27 at-bats. Also among area leaders in runs and is batting close to .500. Behind the plate, quick, tough with a strong accurate arm.

Not a lot of teams have sent in stats yet so her rankings and those of teammates could change as the season continues. Rainouts and make-ups will affect it too.

Edited by Indian

Blaze actually has a few good catchers the one you speak of is Kat Mcinturff and the other on that team is Sydney Broderick (Signed at CU) and the 16U team has another named Audrey Woodby. That is a solid program and they have several realy good players in the organization

After reading these post I looked up the area paper that covers Unaka and it list Cat McInturff as signed with Chatanooga State CC. There is a big difference in Chatanooga State CC ( one of the top JUCO schools in the NATION) and Clev State CC. I am assuming the area paper would not screw this up? Yes Action you are right I have watched the Blaze 18s play for several summers now while scouting and the talent pool in that program is year in and year out at the top for this area. Broderick must have played 16s because I did not see her the past few years with the 18s. Did she sign with Cumberland?

Blaze actually has a few good catchers the one you speak of is Kat Mcinturff and the other on that team is Sydney Broderick (Signed at CU) and the 16U team has another named Audrey Woodby. That is a solid program and they have several realy good players in the organization

After reading these post I looked up the area paper that covers Unaka and it list Cat McInturff as signed with Chatanooga State CC. There is a big difference in Chatanooga State CC ( one of the top JUCO schools in the NATION) and Clev State CC. I am assuming the area paper would not screw this up? Yes Action you are right I have watched the Blaze 18s play for several summers now while scouting and the talent pool in that program is year in and year out at the top for this area. Broderick must have played 16s because I did not see her the past few years with the 18s. Did she sign with Cumberland?

She did paly with the 16's she was an early signer back in November. Looks like Woodby will go early this year also. Both Kat and Cassie Lyons (P) are going to Chatt State and Tucker(SS)is signed at MTSU

Seen Kingstons Catcher against stone has strong arm and big stick too. not sure of her name though?

That is my baby girl, Morgan Snow.

She has a lot of potential if she will keep her head on straight. Still lots to work on like a little quicker throw down but her hitting is coming around with 2 dingers so far so I won't kick her out just yet.