13A District Tourney

hogheaven

It was a great game. Luz Mena a sophomore for Big Sandy had 43. They fought for every loose ball and every rebound and was rewarded with a well deserved win. It was bittersweet it is always hard seeing the seniors of the losing team at their last game. Always emotional.

If this is the same girl I'm thinking of, I saw her play a few years ago in the Jr. High TNT tournaments. She was a very good player in jr. high and you could tell she had a bright future ahead of her then. Scoring that many points is a big achievement to only be a Sophomore!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14A will sweep 13A again this year next week.

You are right rascalflatt. I tell you what when the 13 A district tournament is over that will be the end of our seasons. We surrender. Wait a minute and lets take a look at how the teams left match up. Oh my my, it looks as though 13 A is 5-3 against the teams left in 14 A. Gleason is 3-1 with 2 wins vs. Bradford and 1 win vs. greenfield, Dresden is 2-1 with a win over Bradford and greenfield, Mckenzie is 0-1 with a loss to Greenfield. Looks like it may be a region tournament worth playing. Tell ya what, although we have little chance of winning we will show up anyway. Good luck to everyone. :popcorneater:

You are right rascalflatt. I tell you what when the 13 A district tournament is over that will be the end of our seasons. We surrender. Wait a minute and lets take a look at how the teams left match up. Oh my my, it looks as though 13 A is 5-3 against the teams left in 14 A. Gleason is 3-1 with 2 wins vs. Bradford and 1 win vs. greenfield, Dresden is 2-1 with a win over Bradford and greenfield, Mckenzie is 0-1 with a loss to Greenfield. Looks like it may be a region tournament worth playing. Tell ya what, although we have little chance of winning we will show up anyway. Good luck to everyone. :popcorneater:

Bob Knight and Runandjump...Ya'll are confusing rascalflatt with all these facts. You are supposed to just make stupid statements with no basis.

14A will sweep 13A again this year next week.

Do you even follow basketball?? You're prediction might be right just because you never know how the games turn out but it wasn't because of your excellent knowledge of the game. Most people will not take you serious if you cannot even get an actual fact right. Did a district 13A or 14A team win the region. I think it was the same team who knocked out your jackets...correct?? :mrgreen:

Congrats Bullfrogs. Next time Lions!

Now, why I hate hs basketball. last two minutes of third period until the end a team just plays keep away. I understand last two minutes, but 10???? What a joke. Buy the shot clocks and become a real sport. What a crappy way to decide a game. Within the rules, so TSSAA do something. SHOT CLOCK! Make it a skill game of scoring and defense instead of just passing. Made me sick. Love the effort both teams gave. Neither team played great, but both teams played hard! Refs...nevermind.

Now, why I hate hs basketball. last two minutes of third period until the end a team just plays keep away. I understand last two minutes, but 10???? What a joke. Buy the shot clocks and become a real sport. What a crappy way to decide a game. Within the rules, so TSSAA do something. SHOT CLOCK! Make it a skill game of scoring and defense instead of just passing. Made me sick. Love the effort both teams gave. Neither team played great, but both teams played hard! Refs...nevermind.

Congratulations to the Lady Dawgs on winning the District and also all of our Tournament Team our MVP and also our Coach of the Year, Coach West......Great job girls........

Make it a 20 second clock.If Dresden beats Greenfield and Lake Co beats McKenzie,hope your words rang true and Dresden shoots within a shot clock time frame if Lake Co and Dresden were to meet..