• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this region shake out? Here is the lineup for Friday night:

Westmoreland (4) @ CPA (1)

White's Creek (3) @ Macon County (2)

MLK (4) @ Sycamore (1)

Goodpasture (3) @ Lipscomb (2)

I recall from last year's region that Macon County had some good athletes and also some size underneath the basket. They have a great fan base as well and brought a lot of fans to East Lit.

I recall from last year's region that Macon County had some good athletes and also some size underneath the basket. They have a great fan base as well and brought a lot of fans to East Lit.

Macon County is usually very good. They have been ranked near the top 5 all season. And from what I remember they always bring lots of fans.

Macon County is usually very good. They have been ranked near the top 5 all season. And from what I remember they always bring lots of fans.

Just heard that the CPA - Westmoreland game was moved up to 6:00pm Friday night. The Church is hosting a Tim Keller seminar that evening which has packed out the facility in years past. Might be good to get to the game early to get a parking space.

It will not be a District 10 sweep, Sycamore over MLK by 1, ( I forget the score, high 60's).

Andrea Segroves with a HUGH 3 from the corner w/ 8 seconds to go. MLK drove the floor, but the shot did not fall.

The Seniors left that gym the right way with a big win. Congrats, ladies, you earned it! :thumb:

The David Lipscomb vs. Goodpasture game that was suspended at halftime last night will be completed tomorrow, Sunday, February 27 at 3:00 at David Lipscomb. Most of you know, but the game was suspended when Goodpasture's coach, Joey Spann, suffered a heart attack just before the start of the second half.

No admission will be charged tomorrow, but donations will be accepted for the Joey Spann Medical Fund. Coach Spann underwent bypass surgery this morning but I have not received an update on his status. I am told the doctors were optimistic.

Our prayers continue to be lifted up on behalf of Coach Spann, his wife, his family and players and all of Goodpasture.

It's been a wild 9AA year, anything is possible!

GO LADY WAR EAGLES! AND LADY TIGERS!

Game 1 goes to David Lipscomb 61-41 over Sycamore. DL played perhaps it's most complete game of the season. A great team effort!

Now waiting to see who wins between Macon County and CPA. Right now CPA is making a comeback but down 23-18 with 2:00 to go in the first half. :popcorneater:

Wow, My Lady War Eagles hit the ground running, but went as cold as I've seen them this year. The effort was there, just one of those nights. Props to David Lipscomb, that is a very good team. Best of luck to ya.

Still very proud of Sycamore, District Tourny Champs, and a Region win. I'll miss most watching those three amazing seniors.

Good Luck gir.....I mean....Ladies... I've enjoyed every second of it. :cry: