Miss Basketball AA

HOGEYE21

Class AA Miss Basketball Finalists

Jenna Adams, McMinn Central

Kayla Biles, Upperman

Mackenzie Sells, Livingston Academy

Two girls out nominated out of District 8AA. Great job to both of these girls.

I have watched Makenzie Sells for years and she is an all around outstanding player, student, and young lady.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla Biles, Upperman

I have watched Makenzie Sells for years and she is an all around outstanding player, student, and young lady.

I relly dont know why they have Mr @Miss Basketball its not for the whole state of tenn,Nothing against these girls but i wiss they would put someone in charge of this and send them around the WHOLE state and see all the top girls @boys play not one year has someone came east of knox get these awards and we ve had players sign with Tenn and other top progarms but there never up for this anybody know why

Edited by jeffs

Kayla Biles, Upperman

Congratulations to Miss Jenna Adams. Oustanding in every aspect of the game has great ball handling for a post and is just a skilled athlete all around.

I relly dont know why they have Mr @Miss Basketball its not for the whole state of tenn,Nothing against these girls but i wiss they would put someone in charge of this and send them around the WHOLE state and see all the top girls @boys play not one year has someone came east of knox get these awards and we ve had players sign with Tenn and other top progarms but there never up for this anybody know why

Guess they assume the teams that make it to the state tourn or close to it year in and year out, has the best players :thumb:

Cannon County has had the tough job of playing against all 3 of the candidates this year (actually handed McMinn its only loss). I would have to go with Sells I think.

Cannon Co has been one tough team this year. Cannon County's Sissom girls are lethal weapons.

I agree about Sells but I am Bias because we watch her every week. It's good to hear from an opposing team who has played all three girls.