Region 4AA

oldkodger

Congrats LA region champs! Kailen and Logan all tourn, Mason MVP! All deserving! Mccoin was the x-factor tonight and Huit and Reeder have had a good tourn, doing the little things that dont show up on stats! Good team effort, now BRING ON THE RAMS! Good luck to CC with Howard!

What was final score and who else made all tourney?

Congrats LA region champs! Kailen and Logan all tourn, Mason MVP! All deserving! Mccoin was the x-factor tonight and Huit and Reeder have had a good tourn, doing the little things that dont show up on stats! Good team effort, now BRING ON THE RAMS! Good luck to CC with Howard!

Tyner has a sharp shooter and they have a good guard and they have played in a very tough district..Tyner should be ready to take over the hogeye like Howard did!

Tyner has a sharp shooter and they have a good guard and they have played in a very tough district..Tyner should be ready to take over the hogeye like Howard did!

I wouldnt say you took hog-eye over, it took 2 over times to get the win! We welcome the challenge! You better worry about CC, over look them and your season is over!!!!!!!!!

If i was Howard id be worried about having to play Cannon Co. It took about all LA had to hold them off that score was not a good repersentation of how the game went. It was 3 points or less most of the second half. I have watched the last two nights of this tourny and Cannon is shooting the lights out of the ball esp. Justin Davinport everything he shot it seams went in. That being said I think that LA has a good chance at taking Tyner esp. at home. They just need to keep playing team ball and not this one-on-one junk they keep tring to do. LA can hit their shots most of the time Defense and rebounding will be the key in this one.

Better get here early! Save me a seat if you can. We're not quite as good as we were when we thumped you 2 years ago so you got a better shot this time.

...We were there and saw the game...we left with LA up 9 points with a minute to go...and you are right you don't have the team from two years ago but neither do we and you are not as deep...y'all only used six(6) players and the others never took the warm-up off...CC is pretty good team but Howard shouldn't have a problem with them as long as they don't under estimate them because of CC's size...see you on Monday!!!

...Let's Go "RAMS"

If i was Howard id be worried about having to play Cannon Co. It took about all LA had to hold them off that score was not a good repersentation of how the game went. It was 3 points or less most of the second half. I have watched the last two nights of this tourny and Cannon is shooting the lights out of the ball esp. Justin Davinport everything he shot it seams went in. That being said I think that LA has a good chance at taking Tyner esp. at home. They just need to keep playing team ball and not this one-on-one junk they keep tring to do. LA can hit their shots most of the time Defense and rebounding will be the key in this one.

Your right, driving against a zone doesnt cut it. When we were passing the ball and not settling for a 3 we got layups. Have a feeling we wont see much zone monday.

Your right, driving against a zone doesnt cut it. When we were passing the ball and not settling for a 3 we got layups. Have a feeling we wont see much zone monday.

Congrats to LA a class act! The first quater killed us with the LA defence and the hot hand of LA! I would have liked to have shot at least one free throw just to see if we could have made one. Again good luck to LA and to our Lions against Howard!

Congrats to LA a class act! The first quater killed us with the LA defence and the hot hand of LA! I would have liked to have shot at least one free throw just to see if we could have made one. Again good luck to LA and to our Lions against Howard!

'Sweetie' No free throws was your punishment for running over that rabbit. Let that be a lesson to you. :roflol:

Good luck to Cannon co. in their substate game.

'Sweetie' No free throws was your punishment for running over that rabbit. Let that be a lesson to you. :roflol:

Good luck to Cannon co. in their substate game.

After 4 trips to the pot for rabbit stew I think I will become a vegetarian! :hungry: Good Luck LA and most importantly the Cannon County Lions and Lionettes ! All 4 will make 8AA Shine! :thumb: Edited by SWEETWATER

Plus the fight that went down in the girls games...

what does this have to do with Howard vs Cannon Co? seems like to me cannon co is a lil scared!!!! Google the article of Howard beating Red Bank by 25 if you wanna hear anything about our young men bball squad because they handle themselves with respect and moose has built one of the most respectable programs in the state....just show up and play the game!!! dont give howard bulletin board material..let the sleeping giant rest!!! Cannon Co right now you have a chance to win if you keep your mouth closed and just go play bball...dont awake the sleeping giant!!! the giant may press you and beat you by 40