Smith County Owls

glover

Blame him for what?!?! Dominating our district?! Being a perinnial playoff contender?! Taking kids and making them better than anyone they play?! Maybe if he went 5-5 with a loss in the first round of the playoffs this year you macon county fans would treat him like HE was the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST! HAHAHA, well that aint going to happen because a .500 season down here in a REAL FOOTBALL COMMUNITY doesn't cut the MUSTARD!!! NOW SOMEBODY PASS THE MAYNORDAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they finished 5-5 in the district they're in, it would mean trouble because it is a terrible district. However, Smith County did what anygood team should do and that is dominate the district outscoring their district opponents 178-12, and if that is not dominance I do not know what is.

If they finished 5-5 in the district they're in, it would mean trouble because it is a terrible district. However, Smith County did what anygood team should do and that is dominate the district outscoring their district opponents 178-12, and if that is not dominance I do not know what is.

We don't play in a terrible district!!! TROUSDALE COUNTY plays in a TERRIBLE DISTRICT!!!! We play competetive teams week in and week out. The only sure things on our schedule is Lafayette Whinemoreland and that JR HIGH team across the river that even wets their pants everytime they are asked if they want MAYNORDAISE on their sammy at subway!!! We dominate because we are COACHED to dominate!!!

Blame him for what?!?! Dominating our district?! Being a perinnial playoff contender?! Taking kids and making them better than anyone they play?! Maybe if he went 5-5 with a loss in the first round of the playoffs this year you macon county fans would treat him like HE was the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST! HAHAHA, well that aint going to happen because a .500 season down here in a REAL FOOTBALL COMMUNITY doesn't cut the MUSTARD!!! NOW SOMEBODY PASS THE MAYNORDAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why is Maynord scared to play Trousdale County, lady?

Guest Termite

So why is Maynord scared to play Trousdale County, lady?

Scared?? You must be kinda new at this........all the TC/SC stuff is old news. Something about laying with dogs and fleas........Anyway,SC already plays down to play G-ville. If you look at the schedule, SC plays up.

Scared?? You must be kinda new at this........all the TC/SC stuff is old news. Something about laying with dogs and fleas........Anyway,SC already plays down to play G-ville. If you look at the schedule, SC plays up.

Yes!...Scared of Trousdale County! Smith County will never be taken serious as a real threat. That's just the way it is, lady?

We don't play in a terrible district!!! TROUSDALE COUNTY plays in a TERRIBLE DISTRICT!!!! We play competetive teams week in and week out. The only sure things on our schedule is Lafayette Whinemoreland and that JR HIGH team across the river that even wets their pants everytime they are asked if they want MAYNORDAISE on their sammy at subway!!! We dominate because we are COACHED to dominate!!!

All the other teams in the district had a combined 14-36 record, if that's not bad than I don't know what is. This takes nothing away from Smith County as they're a very good team, and if they can fill a few positions they will be just as good, if not better, this year. As far as Trousdale goes there is 4 teams with 6 wins or more in that district, and what brings that district down so much is the fact that RBS and Pickett County play in that district.

Guest Termite

Yes!...Scared of Trousdale County! Smith County will never be taken serious as a real threat. That's just the way it is, lady?

What's with all the "lady" stuff? You looking for a date?? :lol: You might want to try another site.......although with your limited intelligence I doubt you'll have much luck there either. Try talking less......it makes you appear smarter.

Smith County will never be taken serious as a threat??? I guess my 1st question would be....."not taken serious".. By who??

My 2nd question would be "real threat"....to what??

Before you attempt to answer...or get a date.....look at look at SC's past records..

Guest Termite

All the other teams in the district had a combined 14-36 record, if that's not bad than I don't know what is. This takes nothing away from Smith County as they're a very good team, and if they can fill a few positions they will be just as good, if not better, this year. As far as Trousdale goes there is 4 teams with 6 wins or more in that district, and what brings that district down so much is the fact that RBS and Pickett County play in that district.

Your right....districts sometimes are weak..sometimes stronger..but there is nothing any school can do about that. TSSAA dictates that. If you look to year before last though, SC's district was supposed to be weak....but SC went to the quarters, and York to the semi's. Pretty good for a "weak" district.

Your right....districts sometimes are weak..sometimes stronger..but there is nothing any school can do about that. TSSAA dictates that. If you look to year before last though, SC's district was supposed to be weak....but SC went to the quarters, and York to the semi's. Pretty good for a "weak" district.

Good morning Tmite. :thumb:

Guest Termite

Macon officially owns Smith County...and even though Scooter finds it tasty, i'll pass on the Maynordaise dressing! :hungry:

Yelp............a whopping 4 wins since 1990. Yes sir, that's OWNERSHIP right there. :roflol::roflol: 1995-2003 twice and 2010.....

Looks like the Maynordaise has passed on YOU... AND ran on you.

I could have been worse I guess. If it hadn't been for an SC connection (Dyer) in 2003..it would have been just 1995 and 2010.

Yelp............a whopping 4 wins since 1990. Yes sir, that's OWNERSHIP right there. :roflol::roflol: 1995-2003 twice and 2010.....

Looks like the Maynordaise has passed on YOU... AND ran on you.

I could have been worse I guess. If it hadn't been for an SC connection (Dyer) in 2003..it would have been just 1995 and 2010.

Macon County had a great team, just 7-3 the year before, so they had the tools to make it happen, and I believe anyone who knew football and knew what to do with the talent could have taken Macon County to the semifinals that year.