Smith County Owls

glover

Guest Termite

I know Smith's past records...not even one sniff at a gold silver ball...and the sad part...Smith County never will! Your trophy case is even sadder than your posting, lady. :roflol:

Keep trying rookie, but find some new material....the TC thing is old stuff. Your a couple of years late getting in on that. Yelp, MC finally has a good coach till they run him off too. Yelp, MC "owns" SC as you say by winning 3 out of the last 13. And the "lady?" thing.......Weak...surely you can do better.

I understand your excitement though. 5-5.....with a win over Sc..heck of a season for Lay Flat...:roflol:

Keep trying rookie, but find some new material....the TC thing is old stuff. Your a couple of years late getting in on that. Yelp, MC finally has a good coach till they run him off too. Yelp, MC "owns" SC as you say by winning 3 out of the last 13. And the "lady?" thing.......Weak...surely you can do better.

I understand your excitement though. 5-5.....with a win over Sc..heck of a season for Lay Flat...:roflol:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Get use to it, lady. You're gonna see alot of me this season... good thing for you Smith County's season is always dissapointingly cut short. :roflol:

Termite it's always a pleasure reading your posts and as usual you're right on point! I'd say Pemberton will be lucky to keep his job through the season. My guess is that when the starters are named and some DEEP POCKET HAYSEED'S son isn't named the starting ________(fill in the blank), ole Pemberton will be handed his walking papers. Then all these TIGGER FANS will be saying PLEASE PASS THE MAYNORDAISE, but there won't be any for em!!! LOL

No Problem!!!

:thumb:

But you really got to slow down on the MAYNORDAISE comments!!!

They are really getting on my nerves!!! :shock:

:ph34r:

IMG02968-20100121-1151.jpg

Sorry buddy, I can tend to be a little over passionate at times. Especially if we are talking Braves, Vols or Cowboys, but when we are talking OWL FOOTBALL I'm full throttle all day. I've enjoyed reading this site for years, but never knew how to join. I finally got my nephew's son to set me up an account. (A lifetime of farming leaves one ill equipped for these computers. LOL) He's already told me to slow down on the Maynordaise stuff too, but I have a hard time taking advice from a kid with a 16 penny nail through his lip. LMBO! Anyways PASS THE MAYN... JK HAHAHA

Edited by maynordaisesammich

Hey Glover, you seem to be computer savy. Is there any way I can hide another members posts? This is directed toward you Basil. Why are you even on this board?

Anyways, how do you guy's think the young line from last year is gonna pan out this year. I've heard we are getting close to 300 lb average across the front five, complimented with a Big Athletic TE. Sounds to me like the running game is gonna be pretty solid with those BIG heavy's and our DEEP stable of RB's!!! Personally I can't wait for some other coach to crowd the box on us just for Coach Maynord to give SCURLOCK the Go ahead to STRETCH the field with that big arm!!! Anyway you slice it it's gonna be hard to keep them OWLS out of the endzone, especiaaly with the BIG MAN calling the shots!!!

Edited by maynordaisesammich