BRADFORD VS UNION CITY

daroundball

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uc will win this one and hopefully Dresden beat lake Co and I want have to drive to Scott's hill or Middleton Saturday night to watch a subststate game.lol.Just messing with bigster and wardawg, but uc and lc will win, and to all that said that uc was the 4th best team in the district, greenfield is home so I no now we were at least 3rd best.lol

Uc will win this one and hopefully Dresden beat lake Co and I want have to drive to Scott's hill or Middleton Saturday night to watch a subststate game.lol.Just messing with bigster and wardawg, but uc and lc will win, and to all that said that uc was the 4th best team in the district, greenfield is home so I no now we were at least 3rd best.lol

Now Chipper,Union City probably isn't going to beat Bradford but if they do and Lake Co beats Dresden, then I'm all for staying at home also.So let's just call Scotts Hills,Madison,Middleton or Douglass and see if they would just stay at home and play again.I'd love to play U.C for the 4th time and hopefully a 5th time.Then we'd be the Stste Champs for sure..lol..But of course Dresden could ruin it all.

Edited by mrbigster

This is just my opinion but Bradford will have the best player on the floor in Street and the the best coach of the two teams. Union City has more depth and athleticism but they play so out of control. Bradford needs to control the tempo of the game and Coach Eddings will. Good luck to both teams, its been a good season for both teams.

I will go with Bradford over Union City by 4 but it could be worse.

This is just my opinion but Bradford will have the best player on the floor in Street and the the best coach of the two teams. Union City has more depth and athleticism but they play so out of control. Bradford needs to control the tempo of the game and Coach Eddings will. Good luck to both teams, its been a good season for both teams.

I will go with Bradford over Union City by 4 but it could be worse.

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT STREET. BUT BRATTON AND EVANS CARRIED THE TEAM PAST GLEASON. I HOPE STREET BRATTON AND COMBS ALL COME TO PLAY, IF THIS HAPPENS BRADFORD WINS, IF NOT WHO KNOWS.

Greenfield by .... whoops my bad, I mean Bradford by 11. You heard it here. A double point margin of victory. Freshmen will show up and do things that they do when a game is tight. Miss FT, turnovers, etc. Go :twisted:

HOPE YOU AE RIGHT. BUT LIKE YOU SAID THE UNDERCLASSMEN MAY MAKE MISTAKES. AFTER THE BIG THREE FOR BRADFORD ALL THEY HAVE IS UNDERCLASSMEN. STREET IS THE ONLY PLAYER THAT IS NOT AN UNDER CLASSMEN THAT BRINGS THE BALL DOWN. ABOUT FIVE HOURS TILL TIP OFF. GUESS WE WILL SEE.