SOUTH PITTS MOST UNDER ACHIEVING TEAMS

OLD PIRATE

Mrs. Cornerbacknumbers I am glad someone on this webpage has enouf sense to know that I am not Joking. But I will tell you what is funny, these people on stereoids. These people want to get bigger for sports games but they end up getting smaller for the game of love. Let me tell you you can build most muscles by pushing sleds and wearing ankle weights to get better at games like football and baseball and basketball and tracks and fields and you can even buy better equipment to make you better. But you can't build muscles and buy better equipment for the game of love. You have got to play the hand you are delt. Fortunutly for me I was delted a Monster hand. And steroids are even bad for Mrs's to, if you take them Mrs. Cornerbacknumbers your ovarees will dry up and you can't have any jr's's. Now that's funny but I am not joking.

^^^reportedly hung^^^

Mrs. Cornerbacknumbers I am glad someone on this webpage has enouf sense to know that I am not Joking. But I will tell you what is funny, these people on stereoids. These people want to get bigger for sports games but they end up getting smaller for the game of love. Let me tell you you can build most muscles by pushing sleds and wearing ankle weights to get better at games like football and baseball and basketball and tracks and fields and you can even buy better equipment to make you better. But you can't build muscles and buy better equipment for the game of love. You have got to play the hand you are delt. Fortunutly for me I was delted a Monster hand. And steroids are even bad for Mrs's to, if you take them Mrs. Cornerbacknumbers your ovarees will dry up and you can't have any jr's's. Now that's funny but I am not joking.

That's a long post, lady. Let me read and think about it, and I'll get back to you. KTHANKSBYE.

lol at you thinking i would read your post, IDIOT!

Mrs. Cornerbacknumbers, why do even read these football threads? I looked at some Cornrowsville football films on yourtube and with all of your players on the ground like that I thought I was watching a bunch of kids doing Toranado duck and covers drills. Not to mention I don't think that Quarter back of yalls could even throw a game of tic tak toe much less a football. You think I'm joking cause I'm not joking.

Mrs. Cornerbacknumbers, why do even read these football threads? I looked at some Cornrowsville football films on yourtube and with all of your players on the ground like that I thought I was watching a bunch of kids doing Toranado duck and covers drills. Not to mention I don't think that Quarter back of yalls could even throw a game of tic tak toe much less a football. You think I'm joking cause I'm not joking.

quit looking up my tube

guys i got a digital copy of that game a few months ago and i'm trying my durndest to get that thing loaded up on youtube for yalls veiwing pleasure but i'm having trouble. don't you boys think for a minute that i'm going to let you down though. ;):roflolk:

I guess we are going to have to get a copy of 1994 and 1999 put up there for you. :roflol:

Hey

And South Pittsburg is moving up to 2A.

__ free-animal-smileys-446.gif

pirate.gif

Except for a bad call last year we beat the 2A state champ so why not. Most of our games are against the so called bigger teams anyway. And before you start that was not a fumble and we were driving down signals throat again.