National FAB 50 Preseason Rankings

Newcastle

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Farragut comes in at 50.. and I don't think any of those teams would be over Farragut.

I will be very interested to see if Farragut can perform at that level. They graduated a huge number of talented seniors who had a great run last year. I have not heard any of their scrimmage scores. Bearden seems to be able to reload every year. The Clinton jamboree has some games scheduled tonight because of raining looming this weekend but I don't know what teams are involved.

All of those teams could easily handle Farragut along with others Brentwood should be much higher

Just to clarify, i think he was refering to the teams like Knox west, mccallie, chat christian, and maryville. someone said those teams should be in the fab 50, but those 4 teams i just mentioned prolly arent any better than the 50th ranked team (farragut), so they shouldnt be in there

Just to clarify, i think he was refering to the teams like Knox west, mccallie, chat christian, and maryville. someone said those teams should be in the fab 50, but those 4 teams i just mentioned prolly arent any better than the 50th ranked team (farragut), so they shouldnt be in there

For more clarification, I was not attacking Farragut. I have been a Farragut fan for years.

I was trying to point out that there are a lot of talented teams besides the ones listed in the FAB 50.

The teams I mentioned are all loaded with strong upperclassmen, and I think they will all have great seasons. It would not surprise me to see some or all of them at the state tournament.

Good luck to all.