Macon vs Waverly

tnchad1980

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to State?

• Macon
    • Waverly

Well as with any team, you have to give extra points to Macon because they are playing at home. This will be a competitive game if, Waverly shoots better than they did last night against Lewis Co., if Rachael Jones is able to play after leaving game with a head injury early in the fourth period, if Kati Prince can keep going on her leg (torn ACL, wearing a brace). I don't know if anyone could have withstood Lewis in their first half last night against Waverly hitting better than 70% of their shots. Trull hit her first 9. Waverly shot less than 15%. Having said that Waverly cut it to 11 with 6:30 left and Lewis Co. coach elected to pull it out to avoid comeback. Either way, Waverly is very capable of winning this game if they are on. Good luck to both teams, you have to play them to win them.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

This is a question for Macon fans. What kind of size does Macon have?

I'm not a Macon fan but I can tell you they will be the biggest team you see this year. Huge. Seriously.

Their big girls make you change your game but it's their guards that are impressive. They are really good. Especially #42. She can play.

It sounds like Macon County has a very good team, however I wouldn't count Waverly out. Waverly has a couple of players who are dealing with injuries, but they are a very good team. They are athletic, have good depth, and several shooters who can light it up. They are also very well coached and will be prepared. If they are on their game they can go there and win. Regardless, I think it will be a good game.