FCS vs CSAS

BallWatcher

I believe if FCS plays the way they did tuesday night when they demolished Clarkrange 51 to 27 they have a very good chance to not only play with CSAS but a very good chance to beat them.. what do you think?

Congratulations to FCS for making it to a substate game but I think the dores will be going home empty handed after a lopsided loss.

I believe if FCS plays the way they did tuesday night when they demolished Clarkrange 51 to 27 they have a very good chance to not only play with CSAS but a very good chance to beat them.. what do you think?

The only thing that Clarkrange has in common with CSAS is that both their names contain a "C"!

The only thing that Clarkrange has in common with CSAS is that both their names contain a "C"!

If we have any chance of pulling an upset we have to make our shots down low, hit a few from downtown and hit 80% + from foul line.

Also the COACHES have to believe in the players and quit taking them out everytime they make a mistake. When you do that it affects the players ability to play the game.

If we have any chance of pulling an upset we have to make our shots down low, hit a few from downtown and hit 80% + from foul line.

Also the COACHES have to believe in the players and quit taking them out everytime they make a mistake. When you do that it affects the players ability to play the game.

my question is why was hill not on the floor that much during 4th. it was some kids playing that i have not seen play that much at ALL,and i have seen fcs play a lot. hill patterson and the marc san????(sorry)kid has to be on the floor the others are role players, but those 3 make then GO!

Let me start by saying I know that numbers dont tell the whole story and the game is played on a hardwood floor not on paper but: here is a side by side comparison of the two teams

Points per game

FCS 58 CSAS 70

Points allowed per game

FCS 48 CSAS 49

Common opponent (Clay county)

FCS lost 2 out of 3 CSAS defeated Clay by double digits( CSAS had also played another game earlier in that same day

Strength of Schedule( according to coacht)

FCS 54 CSAS 20

With that being said I believe FCS will come to play and will put up a fight in the first quarter and a half but CSAS will not overlook them and will pull away and win 68-50

Let me start by saying I know that numbers dont tell the whole story and the game is played on a hardwood floor not on paper but: here is a side by side comparison of the two teams

Points per game

FCS 58 CSAS 70

Points allowed per game

FCS 48 CSAS 49

Common opponent (Clay county)

FCS lost 2 out of 3 CSAS defeated Clay by double digits( CSAS had also played another game earlier in that same day

Strength of Schedule( according to coacht)

FCS 54 CSAS 20

With that being said I believe FCS will come to play and will put up a fight in the first quarter and a half but CSAS will not overlook them and will pull away and win 68-50

You are correct the game will be played on a hardwood floor and not on paper!

You are correct the game will be played on a hardwood floor and not on paper!

CSAS comes into the game 27-4 while FCS is 23-5. Not real sure about the quality of FCS's competition, but I know CSAS has played some tough competition. CSAS has only lost to AA teams, 3 of the 4 losses are to teams who are still playing (Howard, Tyner, East Literature). CSAS's only loss at home is to Tyner in OT during the Best of Preps Tournament. CSAS has defeated every Single A team they have faced by double digits, by an average of 29 points. All of that to say this... If CSAS comes to play FCS won't win, BUT if CSAS doesn't play well it could be interesting.

P.S. No gym rocks like 3rd Street will be rocking on Monday night!

CSAS comes into the game 27-4 while FCS is 23-5. Not real sure about the quality of FCS's competition, but I know CSAS has played some tough competition. CSAS has only lost to AA teams, 3 of the 4 losses are to teams who are still playing (Howard, Tyner, East Literature). CSAS's only loss at home is to Tyner in OT during the Best of Preps Tournament. CSAS has defeated every Single A team they have faced by double digits, by an average of 29 points. All of that to say this... If CSAS comes to play FCS won't win, BUT if CSAS doesn't play well it could be interesting.

P.S. No gym rocks like 3rd Street will be rocking on Monday night!

True!