Class A State pairings

greenwheel

if i hear one more time from lake co fans how they beat wc by 10 in a CAMP game , it was CAMP after all and a long time ago and it meant nothing , i can say hey wc beat fra in camp this summer twice so i guess they should be the division 2 state champs by that logic

All we hear is how great Wayne Co and supposedely Jackson Co is.And both may be.We haven't seen Jackson Co but whether it's a camp that you don't like hearing about..all I'm saying is everyone is predicting Wayne Co is going to do this and that but the truth is..Lake Co has been on the same floor with them this year and I think it went prett well.So,that was for the people like Swanson that maybe hasn't seen Lake Co and making predictions like Wayne Co is the top team.and again..Wayne Co may beat Lake Co in the tournaments if they played.We both may get beat before that.You're tired of hearing about the camp and I'm tired of hearing people think Lake Co isn't very good.

if i hear one more time from lake co fans how they beat wc by 10 in a CAMP game , it was CAMP after all and a long time ago and it meant nothing , i can say hey wc beat fra in camp this summer twice so i guess they should be the division 2 state champs by that logic

I would think Wayne Co would beat FRA.They're beating everyone else or so it seems.

RBS got a real tough draw in the first round of this tournament because in my mind Wayne County is the 2nd best team in the state tournament. RBS is capable of winning this game, but when RBS struggles it isn't pretty at all, so this also has potential to be a very lopsided game in Wayne County's favor. But this is a senior lead group so I expect RBS to come out ready and to play a good game. Jackson County shouldn't have too much trouble in this first game, but the Lake County vs Jackson County game should be a good one. After the first game JC will be in a dog fight if they want to win out. Personally, I hope it's JC and RBS playing for the championship. Here's my thoughts on how it's going to turn out:

Round 1:

Lake County over North Green by 9

Jackson County over Loretto by 11

Scotts Hill over Cosby by 5

Wayne County over RBS 8

Semi's:

Jackson County over Lake County by 6

Wayne County over Scotts hill by 9

Championship:

Jackson County over Wayne County by 4

It should be a great tournament with 8 quality teams playing in it and congrats to every team for getting to the state tournament and should be very proud of their accomplishment and great season!

I will agree with you about a great accomplishment for every team to get here.Wish we were playing RBS..By their scores,they look like they like to run the floor.All the teams we've played lately have wanted to play a slower pace or half court game.We haven't seen a team that runs in so long ,we'd probably get tired now.

All we hear is how great Wayne Co and supposedely Jackson Co is.And both may be.We haven't seen Jackson Co but whether it's a camp that you don't like hearing about..all I'm saying is everyone is predicting Wayne Co is going to do this and that but the truth is..Lake Co has been on the same floor with them this year and I think it went prett well.So,that was for the people like Swanson that maybe hasn't seen Lake Co and making predictions like Wayne Co is the top team.and again..Wayne Co may beat Lake Co in the tournaments if they played.We both may get beat before that.You're tired of hearing about the camp and I'm tired of hearing people think Lake Co isn't very good.

who said lake co isnt very good like you said earlier show me i for one was at the lake co, wayne co game i am well aware of how very good lake co is but everyone has an opinion and they can express it. it isnt meant as a an insult of shot at lake co. lake co may very well win this tourny. but i happen to think wayne county has a real shot at winning it also

My prediction:

Rd. 1:

Lake Co. over North Greene

Jackson Co. over Loretto

Scotts Hill over Cosby

Wayne Co. over Red Boiling Springs

Semi's:

Jackson Co. over Lake Co. (winner of this game will win it all)

Scotts Hill over Wayne Co.

Finals:

Jackson Co. over Scotts Hill

I agree with you. Jackson Co. is the favorite to win. But no one can overlook anyone in this tournament or you will take a ride out early.

who said lake co isnt very good like you said earlier show me i for one was at the lake co, wayne co game i am well aware of how very good lake co is but everyone has an opinion and they can express it. it isnt meant as a an insult of shot at lake co. lake co may very well win this tourny. but i happen to think wayne county has a real shot at winning it also

I'll agree that Wayne Co has a legimate shot.Not dissing on Wayne Co or Jackson co at all.I honestly think Lake Co has a great chance to win the whole thing.IF THEY PLAY LIKE THEY ARE CAPABLE.I'm sur eJackson co and Wayne Co fans and players feel the same.All I'm saying is that people that haven't seen us ,maybe shouldn't be thinking we aren't capable or as good as any team there.We may be talking about this in vain also.North Greene isn't coming to just show up .We may get beat the first game.Same for Wayne Co.The Wayne Co people probably didn't think they would have lost the region championship but it happened.Lake Co probably thought they had an easy win against Bradford after winning by 31 points earlier.But Bradford came to play.So..just never know what's going to happen.But good luck in yall's games.If we both win ,great..if Lake Co loses,going to probably see a lot of posts saying,we told you Lake Co wasnt' that good.But still would have been a great year and hopefully with no seniors,we'll be bacl also ..just as well as Jackson Co,as I read where they have no seniors either.

Lake Co is the best team. If TT stays out of foul trouble and on the floor its going to be a long night for every team they come up against.

Wow,When I read your post ,thought maybe you had hit your head..lol..Thought you would have said Wayne Co,being in your area.But sure hope you are right.

Sure wish we were playing at night.Awfully early to go play a game and have our legs under us..Plus T.T. likes the lights.

Edited by mrbigster

Swanson.You MAY be right.Wayne Co may be the 2nd best team there.Are you saying Jackson Co is the 3rd best team there?..lol..Lake Co hasn't seen Jackson co.They have seen Wayne Co.Doesn't mesan anything but Lake Co won by 10 at Martin in a camp.Wayne Co does know about the speed of Lake Co,.Again..doesn't mean anything now.The games could come down to fouls,turnovers and I believe ball handling.The other teams may have big girls that are use to playing maybe slower or half court teams.Are the guards really good ball handlers.They may be..I'm just asking.Lake Co can play a half court game or transition.Basically if the other teams have good guards ,they'll be ok.Lake co may get in foul trouble but then again,they could get 10 quick points off the press pretty quick also.Also a lot of people may not realize the Lake Co girls have won a couple State titles in AAU ball.They have went and playedm in Florida in the nationals.All the teams are going to be tough but going to come down to a lot of scenarios,handling the ball,fouls,etc.

What you did last summer means nothing. If LC is that good then JC shouldn't be a problem :popcorneater:

Edited by midtensportsfan

Swanson.You MAY be right.Wayne Co may be the 2nd best team there.Are you saying Jackson Co is the 3rd best team there?..lol..Lake Co hasn't seen Jackson co.They have seen Wayne Co.Doesn't mesan anything but Lake Co won by 10 at Martin in a camp.Wayne Co does know about the speed of Lake Co,.Again..doesn't mean anything now.The games could come down to fouls,turnovers and I believe ball handling.The other teams may have big girls that are use to playing maybe slower or half court teams.Are the guards really good ball handlers.They may be..I'm just asking.Lake Co can play a half court game or transition.Basically if the other teams have good guards ,they'll be ok.Lake co may get in foul trouble but then again,they could get 10 quick points off the press pretty quick also.Also a lot of people may not realize the Lake Co girls have won a couple State titles in AAU ball.They have went and playedm in Florida in the nationals.All the teams are going to be tough but going to come down to a lot of scenarios,handling the ball,fouls,etc.

I'm glad you all won in camp, but this is a much different scenerio than camp. The easiest side of the brackett is the lower side which is where Wayne County sits. On a side not, RBS is very capable of beating Wayne County, and mark this down...if RBS can somehow find a way to beat Wayne County then they will be in the state championship...

No doubt that Jackson Co is the real deal.I saw on the schedule that Wilson Central won by 2 points but what is is 1 more point.I know that yall have a 6'4 girl.That's nice .Wish we had one.Do yall have another 6'2 or 6'4 girl.Because I'm not sure I'd rather have 1 6'4 girl or two 6'2 girls like Middleton did.Hard to guard two tall players like that.Hopefully if it's 1 we'll be all right.Carnation and Lake Co has played against Liberty last year when they had two twin towers at 6'4.One of them,Ann Jones is still playing for Liberty.Signed with the University of Memphis.So,would thnk she's as good as what we'll see.Liberty is also in the State in AA.By the way.Liberty was beaten by a Single A team in our district,Greenfield.I also noticed you talking about Wilson Central and only losing by 2 points.They also played Moore co and only won by 5 points.And Moore Co is sitting home in Single a.And the team that yall are playing is the ones that sent them home.Beat them by 10 points.Also beat Wayne Co twice.I believe they would have my attention...lol

That girl from JC wouldn't be 6'4" if she were standing on a crate. She's 6'2" max if that so don't let that bother you.