Class A State pairings

greenwheel

Now that is funny.You telling him to get out of the West and come watch some middle tenn teams.I have never met Glazed but if you'll go to the Perry Co boards ,he is all over those boards talking about Perry Co.Even has put the Lake Co boys down in a couple .Saying they were athletic but had no shooters.But the thing is..he is from middle tenn..has seen them all.Believe Perry Co has played both Wayne Co and Lake Co.Not sure about Loretto,as far as playing but probably has seen them.So there you go.You not knowing, but putting someone down from MIDDLE TENN that has actually seen all 3 teams.

Let me make myself crystal clear here. I mean the eastern part of middle tn (middle/east) as in where most of the gold balls reside, and to be more specific the upper cumberland area. District 7A has won the last 3 Gold balls and has more gold balls than any other district in the state outside of maybe Shelbyville when they were good back in the 90's and early 00's. The Upper Cumberland has always had the best girls basketball in it for years and years and this year is no different. LC got by far the easiest draw with Green County so i look for them to win that one, hopefully JC can beat a very good Loretto team and then we can decide this on the floor. Ya'll keep talkin LC up, i can't wait to see them cause they must be WNBA good if they are half as good as what ya'll are saying!

I didn't mention them being able to avoid Loretto because they were going to be on separate sides of the bracket anyway.

I think Lake County is a good team, but they certainly aren't on a different level than Loretto and Wayne. As for going out East and watching games, the only reason akaGlazed has seen those three play is because Perry County has played all three twice or more.

But the thing is..He is from Middle Tenn.Not from West Tenn.Not from Lake Co.And he has actually seen all the teams play.I would value his opinion more than some one that hasn't seen any of the teams or Lake Co play.

But the thing is..He is from Middle Tenn.Not from West Tenn.Not from Lake Co.And he has actually seen all the teams play.I would value his opinion more than some one that hasn't seen any of the teams or Lake Co play.

I agree. I was actually going to make a statement saying that if midtensportsfan paid for his gas, I'm sure he would go. It's hard to travel to games with gas prices so high.

Gotta stick up for my rival in 12A, Glazed. He has seen Loretto, Wayne Co and Lake Co all three. Loretto and Wayne County are in 12A along with his beloved Perry County. I believe, and I could be mistaken. but Loretto and Wayne County have split 4 games this year. They each won a regular season game, Wayne won the district tourny and Loretto won the region. Very evenly matched squads. Loretto has Abby Laws that can hoop it. Wayne has Carly Daniel, who is up for Miss Basketball. Loretto took out Moore County that had their own Miss Basketball finalist.

Let me make myself crystal clear here. I mean the eastern part of middle tn (middle/east) as in where most of the gold balls reside, and to be more specific the upper cumberland area. District 7A has won the last 3 Gold balls and has more gold balls than any other district in the state outside of maybe Shelbyville when they were good back in the 90's and early 00's. The Upper Cumberland has always had the best girls basketball in it for years and years and this year is no different. LC got by far the easiest draw with Green County so i look for them to win that one, hopefully JC can beat a very good Loretto team and then we can decide this on the floor. Ya'll keep talkin LC up, i can't wait to see them cause they must be WNBA good if they are half as good as what ya'll are saying!

Disagree with you on the "easiest" draw part...NG is a good team...you will see that...

I haven't said Lake Co would win the stste.Yall are the ones talking about nobody can beat yall.Saying we only lost to Wilson Central by 1.All I have said is Lake Co has as good as chance as anyone.Again.You need to read better .

Edited by mrbigster

Disagree with you on the "easiest" draw part...NG is a good team...you will see that...

I agree and they wouldnt be there if they weren't.And I have never said Lake Co would beat North Greene.Midten seems to think everyone is weak except for Jackson Co I guess.North greene may come in and spank the Falcon's butts.All I'm saying is Lake Co has as good a chance as anyone.Don't have us in the championship game.If we are lucky enough to play Jackson Co ..I think the winner of that game will win the Gold Ball.Didn't say either of us would.Just that I think.But there are several teams that I'm sure have different opinions and may show us.If I'm from North Greene,I'd think I had just a good of a chance as anyone.

GO LAKE CO. STICK WITH WHAT HAS GOT YOU THERE. SPEED, THREE POINTERS, GREAT REBOUNDING FOR A TEAM YOUR SIZE, AND SOLID D-FENSE WITH A GREAT PRESS.

Isn't the floor at Middle Tenn about 10 feet longer than a high school gym.Lake Co plays on a larger floor than most high schools .If it's true ,maybe those extra ten feet may help the press and give us some 10 second violations because it would be 5 more feet to the half court line.The bigger girls are going to have to run the a bigger floor.Better hope they have some good subs.Because Lake Co is going to run if given the chance.Maybe the floor isn't.Just am curious.As for rebounding.I think Lake Co out rebounded the taller Middleton team but not positive.

Edited by mrbigster

Middleton didn't have any 6'2 girls maybe 5'11 definitely not 6'2 if they are 6'2 then im 7 foot that being said i think Lake County has a great chance to win it all. Saturday was my first time to see them but i was very impressed. Really good shooters. Almost impossible to press. Great player and leader in T.T. Flowers

Sorry.I guess fron the stands,and our little girls about 5'4..sure looked like they were.And plus had two of them.I guess the girl from Jackson Co,if she's 6'4 will look like a giant.Lake Co does have 3 or 4 girls that can hit from long range.You saw the heavier girl ,Brooke Horton hit three 3 pointers but the light skin girl,I believe is #3,Tiana Gray is on..then Lake Co is in business.You also saw that Lake Co wansn't timid about shooting the outside shot.Even when Middleton closed the gap,Lake Co usually shot and made a 3.Still thought Lake Co would have held the ball and made Middleton come out of the zone and open up the lanes for T.T..Maybe he's waiting for the tournaments.Congrats to Middleton though.They had a fine team.

Edited by mrbigster