Jackson County vs Loretto

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is not meant for most of the Jackson Co. fans 'who show a lot of class' or the great group of young ladies who have had a great season, but: Oh where, Oh where, is Midtnspurtfan? Who you going to blame this one on? You'll probably have to move to the baseball boards to spew your venom and idiotic statements now. Sure hope you have a miserable summer. :lol:-------Congrats to the young ladies on a great season.

Edited by rabbitranch

This post is not meant for most of the Jackson Co. fans 'who show a lot of class' or the great group of young ladies who have had a great season, but: Oh where, Oh where, is Midtnspurtfan? Who you going to blame this one on? You'll probably have to move to the baseball boards to spew your venom and idiotic statements now. Sure hope you have a miserable summer. :lol:-------Congrats to the young ladies on a great season.

Well it sure isn't going to be softball he/she runs the mouth on because after district tournament it'll be a short 4 or 5 inning game with whoever they meet from district 8a if they make it that far. In baseball they'll give Monterey a hard time, but after district it'll get ugly for anyone who meets up with FCS...

Taking nothing away from Loretto, they have a very good team who deserved the win. Unfortunely sometimes a team for some unknown reason is, 'just not ready to play'. Jackson Co. had a very good, well coached team who was capable of beating almost anyone,regardless of class, on a given night. They lost to what was a better team, today. That's what makes high school BB the most exciting sport played!------ I'm almost ready for next season to begin!

Taking nothing away from Loretto, they have a very good team who deserved the win. Unfortunely sometimes a team for some unknown reason is, 'just not ready to play'. Jackson Co. had a very good, well coached team who was capable of beating almost anyone,regardless of class, on a given night. They lost to what was a better team, today. That's what makes high school BB the most exciting sport played!------ I'm almost ready for next season to begin!

This game will be a big motivator going into next year. I think Clay Co. will get them 4 times next year and they will have a tough time. Next year should be exciting.

This game will be a big motivator going into next year. I think Clay Co. will get them 4 times next year and they will have a tough time. Next year should be exciting.

Don't forget about Clarkrange...Mr. Lamar doesn't like to be left out of the state tournament 2 years in a row...I'm sure those lady's have something to prove as well...Trousdale County only lost 1 senior too and was just a few points from a State Tournament trip too, so region 4 should be tight once again...

Don't forget about Clarkrange...Mr. Lamar doesn't like to be left out of the state tournament 2 years in a row...I'm sure those lady's have something to prove as well...Trousdale County only lost 1 senior too and was just a few points from a State Tournament trip too, so region 4 should be tight once again...

I assume Clarkrange has a few seniors. I also heard that Dickens broke her foot in the Trousdale game which changes everything. JC is head and shoulders above everyone else. Clay gets a year older and only losses one player. They bring back all the key pieces and they weren't far behind Clarkrange as it was.

I assume Clarkrange has a few seniors. I also heard that Dickens broke her foot in the Trousdale game which changes everything. JC is head and shoulders above everyone else. Clay gets a year older and only losses one player. They bring back all the key pieces and they weren't far behind Clarkrange as it was.

Clay County was my pick to win the district this year, but I didn't realize how good Crange and JC was going to be. CCHS is well coached and talented and will give JC all they want next year...should be a fun year...