Jackson County vs Loretto

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jim brown does not recuite girls. it is a fact some families have moved to JC to give the girls a better chance at scholarships but he does not go out and ask them too. This is a bad line to keep up just because the man is a good coach.

He or she is just a hater, they can not offer any proof of what they say. As I said earlier post one name of a girl on this years team that you claim was recruited? If you can then by all means go to the state and lodge a complaint, if you can't offer any proof then I will throw my own alligation out there that he or she is in fact a liar.

I assume Clarkrange has a few seniors. I also heard that Dickens broke her foot in the Trousdale game which changes everything. JC is head and shoulders above everyone else. Clay gets a year older and only losses one player. They bring back all the key pieces and they weren't far behind Clarkrange as it was.

She didn't break her foot but it did have a pin in it already that was loosened in the Trousdale game. Happened in the first half and hampered CR in the 2d half at region. CR will be better next year than this year. Only lost two seniors which will be replaced.

Looks like Jim Brown will be traveling down to district 12A to get some players for next year! haha Good job Lorretto! Good luck in the semis!

Don't you worry for one minute, he don't have to go to 12A or anywhere else, that has already been taken care of. I told you earlier if you want to know, ask me, I know :bored:

congrats to Loretta who came to play and did what they had to do played a near perfect game and today JC couldn't throw it in the ocean. The youth showed up today but a great accomplishment after losing 6 seniors last year. I'm still proud of them and I remember what happened a few years ago when PC upset them in region they came back next year and won state. Loretta was the best ball handling club I've seen this year.Scotts hill also looked good.

Way to go Lady Mustangs from Wayne County!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the Lady Cats can do the same............

Congratulations to the Loretto Lady Mustangs from LAWRENCE COUNTY - not Wayne County! Good luck in round 2, bring that Class A Lady's crown back home to Lawrence County!!!!! And send good vibes to our Summertown Eagles in the Men's tournament next week!!!!!

Taking nothing away from Loretto, they have a very good team who deserved the win. Unfortunely sometimes a team for some unknown reason is, 'just not ready to play'. Jackson Co. had a very good, well coached team who was capable of beating almost anyone,regardless of class, on a given night. They lost to what was a better team, today. That's what makes high school BB the most exciting sport played!------ I'm almost ready for next season to begin!

Just like Livingston Academy against McMinn Central in last week's 2A Substate Game.