CHEERING SECTIONS

tradertwo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: I know that they're busy today rollin'up the sidewalks in Scotts Hill,who will have the most fan support at the 'Boro?

I'd think the teams closer to the 'boro would have the most fans there, but many of the schools further away have been represented by a fairly large contingent in the past.

:thumb: I know that they're busy today rollin'up the sidewalks in Scotts Hill,who will have the most fan support at the 'Boro?

Scotts Hill may be a small town (Class A), but you can count on Scotts Hill having a huge crowd. Scotts Hill will probably have the largest crowd in attendance on Wednesday. Good Luck Lady Lions.

Scotts Hill may be a small town (Class A), but you can count on Scotts Hill having a huge crowd. Scotts Hill will probably have the largest crowd in attendance on Wednesday. Good Luck Lady Lions.

Hmmm....interesting. I will still say Macon County has the largest on Wednesday. But I'm guessing we are BOTH partial to these two teams. Guess we shall see. Sounds like the place is gonna be packed though! Should be an awesome day of basketball!

I will assure you that Macon County will be representing well tomorrow! RBS plays the 2:30 game, then Macon County High will play the first AA game at 4. So back to back games for the two macon county schools. Should be a large crowd there to support BOTH teams.....I know thats where I will be!

I hope both towns come support each other and it worked out great that both teams are playing back to back...I wonder if it was planned <_< . I expect a lot of people from Lafayette will get their early for RBS and a lot of RBS fans stay after to watch Lafayette play.

I hope both towns come support each other and it worked out great that both teams are playing back to back...I wonder if it was planned <_< . I expect a lot of people from Lafayette will get their early for RBS and a lot of RBS fans stay after to watch Lafayette play.

I can tell you that I will be there for the RBS game. Plus, most of the others from Lafayette (that I've talked to) say they will be doing the same thing! Should be a GREAT crowd for both teams!

It bothers me when all the other schools are more excited than Jackson County's. We have a lot of support but not a lot of excitement. I'm not sure but I don't think there is even a pep bus going to the tournament. I guess that is just a by product of going to the state tournament 10 of the last 13 years.

It bothers me when all the other schools are more excited than Jackson County's. We have a lot of support but not a lot of excitement. I'm not sure but I don't think there is even a pep bus going to the tournament. I guess that is just a by product of going to the state tournament 10 of the last 13 years.

Yeah, I can kinda understand that....but that's not a good thing. Not bringing a pep bus? Why wouldn't they? Looks like the administration would make sure that this happens. Sure, people have a tendency to become complacent in situations like this.....but you would think that the community and students would still rally around this team. Its a HUGE accomplishment, no matter how many times you achieve it.

Not me. Why does it take 2 weeks to play a state championship tournament? The boys and girls state should run concurrently like it does for softball and baseball. I'd be more likely to support both if it were run that way.

Wake up TSSAA.

Eh....I'm not complaining too much on how they run the tourney. I think its always worked pretty well this way.

But to each his own, I suppose.