LCHS.......SCARED?????

jacob

lawrence county high school, this one is for you.

first of all, you have perfect reason to be scared to play summertown. what would law co look like if they lost?! a AAA team losing to a A team doesn't look so hot! i wouldn't want to be in that position either.

second of all, when did basketball get harder for one guy than another? a couple of thousand more students to choose from doesn't mean they're better does it? oh wait?! more selection means the competition is better, right? in that case why are we even having this conversation.

thirdly, why do players leave summertown to go to law co to play ball? i'll tell you why. single a ballplayers are straight out scrappers. law co trains on a bowflex and drives a new tahoe to the gym. a summertown player uses free weights in a cold basement. a summertown player drives a beat up old dodge with no heat to the gym. no wonder he's a bit tougher...

fourth, law co and summertown games are usually pretty good ones (i watched a scrimmage last year or the year before, can't remember). i don't understand why all this keyboard clicking has got to go on. if you boys really want to settle this there is only one way. PLAY!!!! no coaches, no refs, JUST PLAY!!! run your mouths and beat the crap out of each other. no gamedays no schedule in gym games. just find a gravel lot with a rim and a post and play. don't hide behind coach T and all your internet message boards anymore.

finally, my name is alaric klinghard, i am a 2002 graduate from, WHERE ELSE, summertown high school. this same crap went on last year and every year i can remember, and it's time to stop. fight it out... on the court and shut your cat fish mouths. if you got any problems, solve them. you know where to find me.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic