LCHS.......SCARED?????

jacob

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think your very smart. Nobody is scared to play nobody and for you to get on a message board and say those things just shows your lack of character. Get a life and if you play basketball go work on your game. Go outside the graphics are great, too.

summertown sure did not want own that ship last year when lawrence county was loaded but now the ship is not loaded you want own on.i bet you would like to play now since lawrence county is rebuilding and you guys have almost everyone returning,good luck to you and i hope you have a good season, GOOD DAY

-- We will play anywhere, anytime and yes that means every year. Let's sign a 10 year contract, play home and home next ten years. Lawrence County is the one who wants to pick and choose when we play, or Coach Clark, I should say.

Let's get off the crap that LCHS has nothing to gain. Be honest if the LCHS boys program felt they could beat Summertown in most years they would want to play.

Big Tiny, are you a former wildcat? I bet you are one of those former players who used to get scrared while playing for LCHS at Summertown. I know former wildcats who said they felt like the walls were closing in on them when the crowd started rocking in the Pit.

It is South Bend Central vs Hickory Huskers all over again. Guess what ? Hickory always wins.

maybe your administrator can get lchs's administrator to sit down and do a 10 year contract.don't let that alligator mouth overload that hummingbird butt.and yes i did go to lchs. :):):):):)

[Edited by bigtiny on 10-10-02 4:06P]

[Edited by bigtiny on 10-10-02 4:07P]

[Edited by bigtiny on 10-10-02 4:11P]

Somebody obviously has there facts wrong, it is summertown that wants to pick and choose the years when they play lawrence co. It has been told to summertown over and over that if they will not play every year, then they will not play any year, summertown doesn't want to play every year, so guess what, they don't play n e year, summertown is not does not even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as lawrence co, so they should feel extremely privelaged that their name comes up in the same post like this, congrats guys, i know this has made u'r live complete, u've started a meaningless debate, knowin that if summertown and law co played, that summertown would be embarrassed, and then of course have some lame excuse, such as the refs were bad, or we just had a bad game, cuz thats the summertown way i guess, and as for the play day, lawrence co. tries to play in tourneys that will benefit them, beatin up on teams like summertown will in no way help the prepare for the AAA schedule that they have to play, thats right, lawrence co plays big time basketball, we don't get to take nights off like summertown, so get u'r facts strait b4 u start talkin jive boys, cuz this is the stupidest crap i've heard in my life. GOOD DAY

I know alot of ppl on both these teams and i know them talent wise. Lawrence County would put Summertown to shame. 1. They have better talent. 2. They have better coaching. 3. They don't give up when they are down like i have seen summertown do plenty of times. Now that we got that out of the way, If anyone from summertown ever finds anything that can over come these 3 things then yall might just finally have a shot at Beating Lawrence County. But until then yall might want to stay up there in your 300 capacity gym and shut your mouths before you actually have to play us one season. Good Day

I guess big old LCHS would beat up on little Summertown in basketball just like they beat up on little Loretto in Football! Truth is that regardless of who beats who, they should play each other because they are in county schools and it would be good for both programs - financially! Both schools have no problem playing each other in volleyball, baseball, softball, and golf (win or lose). Old school coaches and administrators weren't afraid of a challenge. ;)

Ok straight to business....why would LCHS be scared of a small single A team???I agree with that one post.....they dont wanna play them when things are goin good but once they start to rebuild they start talkin crap.LCHS is still and will always be a better ball club than SHS.LCHS's JV could beat SHS's varsity!As a matter of fact their cheerleadrs could prolly beat SHS!

Guest Stown52

that is crap we will play lawrence co. anytime, anywhere, and anyplace. the fact is that big LCHS is scared to get beat by SHS. they know that SHS has better athletes and coaching. only way we can settle this is to play.

Posted by Stown52:

that is crap we will play lawrence co. anytime, anywhere, and anyplace. the fact is that big LCHS is scared to get beat by SHS. they know that SHS has better athletes and coaching. only way we can settle this is to play.

This thread is startin to contain a lot of hilarious stuff if u ask me. For someone to say that SHS has better athletes and coaching than LCHS this person would have to be what most of us like to refer to as a moron. But this goes back to the fact that Stown 52 feels obligated to say these things so that he don't feel like a sissy to his friends that he goes to skool w/. He knows, just like everyone else know, that if s'town and l'burg played, that s'town would leave the court very embarassed knowin that they would be laughed at when they returned to skool the next day, and this is y s'town will not play lburg every year. It just so happens that this year ppl think LCHS is rebuildin so summertown thinks they can beat them, the fact of the matter is LCHS is doin nothin more than reloadin and would still demolish SHS, but becuz there is no game, SHS can talk stuff and we can do nothin of it, cuz we (LCHS) will not get a chance to embarrass them, but i've said it b4, and i'll say it again, it will do LCHS no good to beat up on sorry single A teams like summertown, but this is good for a laugh, which is what it makes me do in the end, laught at summertown. :o;):D;););) Have a nice day!!!!!!!