Ooltewah football 2011

VOID70

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what,I saw tonight in Ooltewah-ringgold match-up was Ooltewah could have a banner year compared to recent weeks of scrimmages and 7 on 7s,OOltewah was picked 4th in our division,but they looked good tonight.Passing,running,blocking....defense was awesome(except Ringgold's 1st series),but after that Owls looked alot better.Owls could win this district. :thumb:

Edited by VOID70

Owls threw a ton tonite.Read where stephens threw for 188 yds-15 out of 30 maybe?....alot of sideline to sideline passes.,.but it worked today.If the owls can keep everybody healthy,they will finish on top this year in our district.I'm so glad we have a Qb this year and now we have a true RB with speed and power.Love the new offense.NOBODY WILL STOP THE OWLS THIS YEAR!!!williams is where he needs to be,he is a fair and honest coach.Heard it here first:

Owls win district,go deep into the playoffs and Williams gets "coach of the year".Owls are back,get you some!!

Edited by bipbopzot

Owls made a big step forward in the scrimmage. They made adjustments on defense after the first series and put the lock down on Ringold. I loved the enthusiasm and emotion the Owls showed. It was only a scrimmage but they knew many teams were there to scout them . Everytime out the offense is getting better and the players confidence continues to grow. Red zone offense needs some work. I thought the longer the game went the Owls got stronger. Ringold seemed to run out of gas. A come from behind fourth quarter win builds so much confidence. They know they can come back and will never be out of any game.

Owls made a big step forward in the scrimmage. They made adjustments on defense after the first series and put the lock down on Ringold. I loved the enthusiasm and emotion the Owls showed. It was only a scrimmage but they knew many teams were there to scout them . Everytime out the offense is getting better and the players confidence continues to grow. Red zone offense needs some work. I thought the longer the game went the Owls got stronger. Ringold seemed to run out of gas. A come from behind fourth quarter win builds so much confidence. They know they can come back and will never be out of any game.

Owls looked better than i expected. Biggest negative was too many dropped passes. Defense should be solid. Best case scenario for the Owls is probaly 6-4 but i think 5-5 is more likely.

Owls threw a ton tonite.Read where stephens threw for 188 yds-15 out of 30 maybe?....alot of sideline to sideline passes.,.but it worked today.If the owls can keep everybody healthy,they will finish on top this year in our district.I'm so glad we have a Qb this year and now we have a true RB with speed and power.Love the new offense.NOBODY WILL STOP THE OWLS THIS YEAR!!!williams is where he needs to be,he is a fair and honest coach.Heard it here first:

Owls win district,go deep into the playoffs and Williams gets "coach of the year".Owls are back,get you some!!

Please tell me you are kidding!

These teams are better than Ringgold:(by alot) Bradley, Cleveland, Soddy-Daisy, McMinn and possibly Rhea.

I am pretty sure Ringgold would be rated as a 4A school through the TSSAA. Congratulations either way.

Please tell me you are kidding!

These teams are better than Ringgold:(by alot) Bradley, Cleveland, Soddy-Daisy, McMinn and possibly Rhea.

I am pretty sure Ringgold would be rated as a 4A school through the TSSAA. Congratulations either way.

Has to be a JOKE!!!!!! I was surprised myself but not to that extent by no means........it s all coaching from here on out!!!

Calm down beebop. You guys beat a young Ringgold team by 3 points. Your QB was 11 for 23 for 160 and 70 of that was on one play. Your running back had 39 yards on 6 carries. I am officially scared. :roflol:

Calm down beebop. You guys beat a young Ringgold team by 3 points. Your QB was 11 for 23 for 160 and 70 of that was on one play. Your running back had 39 yards on 6 carries. I am officially scared. :roflol:

You better be scared..coach Williams already said this QB is better than last years and so are the recvrs...read the chattanoogan article.GET U SOME.... :twisted: