Losers for 8 AA

MrNoitAll

Losers for 8 AA

Cannon County---we have some bad teams and we have some that may not even win a district game this year and this is the team. They were good a few years ago but the program aint got no pitchin and without a princess in the circle you ain’t goin to win many. Young Coach

York Institute---is home of the famous Sgt York and this fine school is named after this World Hero 1, well to bad that the team ain’t got no heroes cause it is goin to be a long year….but at least they will win two games this year in district….Cannon County….and …Cannon County….Young Coach

Upperman….this team has loss a few players and the ones they have comin back could get it together by tournament time and be fighting for a chance to finish 3rd but don’t see them a getting any higher. Good Old Coach!

Livingston Academy---is another town that unless you are a goin to the Pickett County area you want be a goin to see them, but if you do go you will see a program that is about ready to turn the corner. They have got them a young coach who is a workin hard and hard work pays off in the future and the crystal ball says there on the right road. Good young coach!

Dekalb County----yep this bunch has been on top for a long time but this year they will be second or maybe third…I know that the “Fiddlers School†want like this to much but your time on top has come to begin the trip down the ladder. I wouldn’t bet the trailer that Livingston Academy didn’t put it on them this year. Good Old Coach!

Smith County---this one may shock a few folks but the word in the park is that they are ready to take on all challengers in district and maybe make a run to the state this year, but you know as well as I do you have got to be pretty good and pretty lucky to go to the big one but they have been there once so why not twice? They are goin to be a little young in the circle and the circle is what gets you to the dance….but time will tell. Good young coach! :flower:

Edited by MrNoitAll

I would be very surprised to see Smith Co at the top, unless they have had a big talented freshman crop that can step up (always unlikely) and some good coaching decisions. Upperman had a good pitcher last year with a big bat coming back which should help them alot. Experienced coaching at Dekalb and a usually disciplned looking team I would think puts them at the top again this year. Livingston may be tough, but I would say fundamentals and discipline make Dekalb the toughest come district time.

I would be very surprised to see Smith Co at the top, unless they have had a big talented freshman crop that can step up (always unlikely) and some good coaching decisions. Upperman had a good pitcher last year with a big bat coming back which should help them alot. Experienced coaching at Dekalb and a usually disciplned looking team I would think puts them at the top again this year. Livingston may be tough, but I would say fundamentals and discipline make Dekalb the toughest come district time.

Well Newbie it is time to be surprised! they have gone and gotten them one of those Riverdale

girls who has already signed with Lipscomb or Belmont or Nashville Tech but she aint real bad

and DeKalb loss one of the better Freshman pitchers and the word in the park is there is a

little drama a takin place and you know what that means.....problems! So we will get to set

back and see how all of this develops but dont look like Riverdale is goin to be to bad either

but that is another post. So stay around and watch and listen Hoss you will be a learnin a lot

on here! :flower:

Oh ok..........so let me get this straight old timer. If you can get you one of those Breeden Riverdalers your winnin the district and headed to state. Is she a pitcher? Don't think so if they are young in the circle. So Smith Co got'em a good player to score'em 4 or 5 runs a game by herself and get them to state. I been sittin back a couple years and watchin you pop happy pills and woo Ms Birdie on this here website and laughin along with yer troublemakin. I hear Dekalb's super freshman went somewhere single a and ain't no big loss anyway. I'm stickin with Dekalb Hoss!!! We'll see who the real Mrnoitall is?

Edited by anythingclose

Oh ok..........so let me get this straight old timer. If you can get you one of those Breeden Riverdalers your winnin the district and headed to state. Is she a pitcher? Don't think so if they are young in the circle. So Smith Co got'em a good player to score'em 4 or 5 points a gamme by herself and get them to state. I been sittin back a couple years and watchin you pop happy pills and woo Ms Birdie on this here website and laughin along with yer troublemakin. I hear Dekalb's super freshman went somewhere single a and ain't no big loss anyway. I'm stickin with Dekalb Hoss!!! We'll see who the real Mrnoitall is?

I would be more worried about how many "runs" she can score for them!!!! :flower:

Oh ok..........so let me get this straight old timer. If you can get you one of those Breeden Riverdalers your winnin the district and headed to state. Is she a pitcher? Don't think so if they are young in the circle. So Smith Co got'em a good player to score'em 4 or 5 runs a game by herself and get them to state. I been sittin back a couple years and watchin you pop happy pills and woo Ms Birdie on this here website and laughin along with yer troublemakin. I hear Dekalb's super freshman went somewhere single a and ain't no big loss anyway. I'm stickin with Dekalb Hoss!!! We'll see who the real Mrnoitall is?

You are starting to stir things up MrNoitAll!!!

Yeah, good catch..showing my newbieness I guess.hahahah

You think? Of course you are showin your newbieness which I really like that word thanks for

usin it, I am sure I would have never thought of that one, but it is time for the "0le dogs"

to take a seat to the younger folks and DC is not the top dog no "moe"! :flower:

Maybe someone else can give us insight on what DC, SC and maybe Livingston Academy have this year. Haven't heard much out of anybody out there this year. Drove down and saw Upperman scrimmage last week for a few minutes. They looked decent but not too strong. I heard Smith Co was playing Mt juliet a couple weeks ago but I haven't talked to anyone who saw them. Haven't seen or heard from Dekalb lately either. Anyone seen any practices or scrimmages?

Maybe someone else can give us insight on what DC, SC and maybe Livingston Academy have this year. Haven't heard much out of anybody out there this year. Drove down and saw Upperman scrimmage last week for a few minutes. They looked decent but not too strong. I heard Smith Co was playing Mt juliet a couple weeks ago but I haven't talked to anyone who saw them. Haven't seen or heard from Dekalb lately either. Anyone seen any practices or scrimmages?

I heard through the grapevine that Smith Co. played Riverdale siegel and LaVergne at Mt. Juliet. It seems as though they lost by 6 runs to AAA State champs Riverdale and beat the other 2. Don't know how good these teams are but I know that SC was the smallest school there. You can form your opinion from there.

Mercy me! Looks to me like mrnoitall finally knows a little!!!...I have waited for a few years for this momentous occasion!!!...Do ya reckon ol Breedens been crying???...We have stolen a beauty....for nothing other than the glory of wearing black and gold...I say Lady Owls go all the way...and I would like to extend a box of tissues to the ol coach!