Sequatchie County Indians

dunlap1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither SC or WV did much against Centrals D. Central looks to be very improved on offense this year too.

Sequatchie threw a TD pass on the 3rd play adn also had some nice runs on Centrals D. Central beat Sequatchie 2-1 and Sequatchie tied with WV 2-2.Central is a good football team and it wouldnt suprise me if they won 6 or 7 games. Sequatchie will be just fine. Missing starting LB/G last night. Off and Def had there moments looking good and moments looking bad. Overall not bad for first scrimmage.

Sequatchie threw a TD pass on the 3rd play adn also had some nice runs on Centrals D. Central beat Sequatchie 2-1 and Sequatchie tied with WV 2-2.Central is a good football team and it wouldnt suprise me if they won 6 or 7 games. Sequatchie will be just fine. Missing starting LB/G last night. Off and Def had there moments looking good and moments looking bad. Overall not bad for first scrimmage.

Also heard Sequatchie was missing one of the starting Tackles as well. I was told all three teams looked pretty even and that the coaches were satisfied with what they saw